Rf82ii horn blown?

If this topic has been discussed please link me to it..  im 99.9% sure my horn blew. Where can i find replacements? Or is there a way to test it with a DVOM? Ohm it out or something?  Or maybe even find upgraded so this doesnt happen again? Speakers are not even a month old and i purchased with cash so i dont have a receipt or invoice. Thanks guys

Call Klipsch and explain the situation.  In the past, at least, they have been very understanding.  They may recommend speaker line fusing in the future. 

How did it happen?  Just playing music loud (how loud?), or 1) inserting or removing an RCA plug while the electronics were on, or 2) Playing a test tone or test noise source too loud, or 3) (unlikely) rewinding or fast forwarding on a reel to reel tape recorder at high volume, or going past FM/AM stations fast on a vintage tuner, or 4) other.

I dont know how it happened to be honest worked fine last night where it was played loudly but i wouldnt say extreme or anything they shouldnt be able to handle especially being brand new and a good amp behind them. But then this morning i fired it up to clean and they came on just fine then i came back to switch  songs and noticed the left speaker sounded weak and muffled with nothing coming from the horn