SOLD: Klipsch RC-62, RS-52 -$450 updated (Plainfield, IL)

opusk2k9

The Klipsch RF-63 sold.

Klipsch RC-62 center and RS-52 surrounds
Detailed specs are below.

RC-62 center: $200
RS-52 surrounds: $350
Or $500 for both.

SOLD.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
You will be able to listen to them.

They are listed on CL with photos:

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/6083578610.html

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I will likely be selling a more, mahogany RB-5, single 1958 shorthorn, Quartets, La Scala, Belle, etc.  and a bunch of electronics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, opusk2k9 said:

For sale nice home theater set: RF-63, RC-62, RS-52.  They are all in good condition.   I feel the package price of $1200 is fair.

I think $1200.00 is fair also.  I would pay that for RF-63's alone just because I like them so well.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

Thanks pricing reassurance and reference.

I'd be interested to hear your Belle's and to see what other electronics you're selling. I'm in Naperville. PM me if and when you are getting ready to sell your speakers and/or electronics. I'm fairly new to Klipsch and am hooked on my Forte 1's that I bought last year. I'm always looking to upgrade. Thanks, Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, opusk2k9 said:

Weekend special $1100.

Folks, I don't get this at all.  Besides the incredible price for this whole setup, you really don't know what you are missing musically with the RF-63's.  

There is one "main" reason I have kept my cherry RF-63's since May of 2008, they sound awesome.

Bill

On 3/25/2017 at 5:41 AM, willland said:

Folks, I don't get this at all.  Besides the incredible price for this whole setup, you really don't know what you are missing musically with the RF-63's.  

There is one "main" reason I have kept my cherry RF-63's since May of 2008, they sound awesome.

Thanks Bill.  Still available.

Just now, willland said:

Even though I was pushing the 63's to sell, I was hoping you would come to your senses and not sell them.;):D

I considered it, other than the RB-5 and RB-75, they are the only reference I had.

I will need to limp along with the ~20 pair of other Klipsch.  :P:D

• Like 2

Congrats on the sale I cannot believe they lasted so long.  A lot of people missed out on what so many think is one of if not the very best they made.

Also, folks are absolutely nuts not taking the RS52s!  At another time when money is more flush I would have picked them up a month ago.  

As much of a value as the RF63s are, the RS52s imo may be the very best value ever in Klipsch