Klipsch Belle Atlanta GA Salvation Army eprey

avguytx

I'd still play the schit out of them - just saying.

Besides, it's only veneer.

Consider that somebody, somewhere in the chain, knew something about them.

If not, they would've ended up on the sales floor with a ridiculous price tag not unlike a piece of discarded furniture. 

There are Fortes too looking chippy....probably from same house.

Those Belles need disassembly......redone...then put back together.  Were the drivers abused???  Who knows.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Arrow#422 said:

True beauty (supposedly) comes from within.

yes, that's what "they" say.  (who are "they" anyway??? :huh: )  but from what I've seen, it looks like a lot of work to make them "room ready"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, -js- said:

yes, that's what "they" say.  (who are "they" anyway??? :huh: )  but from what I've seen, it looks like a lot of work to make them "room ready"

Just drape them in lace and maybe the fugly won't be noticeable.

FWIW - Mine are neither flawless nor in this condition, but I do like to LISTEN to them rather than LOOK at them.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:02 PM, Arrow#422 said:

Just drape them in lace and maybe the fugly won't be noticeable.

FWIW - Mine are neither flawless nor in this condition, but I do like to LISTEN to them rather than LOOK at them.

Mine are in my HT.  Lights are generally out.  I'd like to restore, but I'd have to shut the theater down while I did it. 

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:35 PM, -js- said:

Or my favorite one along these lines -

People in all walks of life are wondering where all these people are walking to ....

Cool.

Srinath.

They sold for $1126, $500 below avg selling price.  My info shows a lot of sold Belles in condition C.   I don't know why they would be so consistently in avg/poor condition.

I tend to think of Belles in good condition being worth about $1800, but the actual numbers are lower than my impressions.  Including this Ebay Atlanta sale the avg SOLD price stands at $1575.