Two K33 15 inch: Pristine $200+ ship? $125+ ?

1HOHDude

Removed from a pair of TSCM where they are sealed in.   They are not even dusty.       Turned out my problem was a couple of bad crossovers but not wanting to go in twice I just replaced them with the new cast frame Crites speakers.      No idea on age but my guess is mid 80's.    I was told they sat  in a garage in PA for nearly 20 years so I suspect they have had light use.

They work 100% as best ears can tell.    I leaving for 8 days will get pics when I get back but they look new, not even dusty.   I have the Crites speaker boxes to ship them in.      I have an 84 tscm set and an 85 set.   Different crossovers and different K55s   [V vs M]    So I did the natural thing; I changed all 7 speakers so I could be sure the two systems are identical.   Already got rid of the k55 and k79 so these are the last.    They are fully working k33;  as best as I can tell they are identical.     I get back I will simply dump them on ebay to the highest bidder.

• 2 weeks later...

Back from the Caribbean and now on to speaker parts for sale.    The two K33 are from  a TSCM.   Both are literally pristine and both work just fine.    Just want them a new home so $100 plus shipping. [Will ship in the Crites boxes where I got the replacements.]

1HOHDude,

I have a good buddy named Keith Hunt who has an older pair of Klipschorns that got rid of his orriginal square magnet K-33E woofers when he blew them years ago. He blew one of his K-33E Round magnets and needs theese to replace the orriginals. He is not a forum member, but his number is 567-825-8144 Please give him a call if you can help him out.

Thanks...  Roger

1 hour ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

1HOHDude,

I have a good buddy named Keith Hunt who has an older pair of Klipschorns that got rid of his orriginal square magnet K-33E woofers when he blew them years ago. He blew one of his K-33E Round magnets and needs theese to replace the orriginals. He is not a forum member, but his number is 567-825-8144 Please give him a call if you can help him out.

Thanks...  Roger

Roger, if you had read the posts above, you would have seen that these are sold.

3 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Roger, if you had read the posts above, you would have seen that these are sold.

Sorry Jim,

I am 3 hours from home, working 6:30pm to 7am 6 days in a row. I saw this post a couple of nights ago, and had to wait till daytime to call my buddy and I really don't have time at work to read an entire thread.

Roger