Forte II in Wisconsin - $550

Shaun K

On 3/10/2017 at 1:54 PM, dstarchman said:

aargh. Right product, good price. Wrong place. Come on, Oklahoma! I need a set of Forte II's in walnut, please. :)

1 hour ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Everyone else is looking for Forte 2s in walnut

Happy hunting

Mark

No WO - I suppose that is as good a reason as any not to buy these.

I heard that the WO...........sound better than the OO.  :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Arrow#422 said:

No WO - I suppose that is as good a reason as any not to buy these.

My point was he was looking for Forte 2s in WO, odds aren't good in finding a pair in WO, BUT maybe he will score a pair before anyone else does. Me? I'm looking for them on Brazilian Rosewood or a nice pair of Pecan. I would lay odds I die before those show up from that era in OEM.

Just sayin'

Mark

11 minutes ago, Arrow#422 said:

Agreed.

(add) it seems that the actual hunt for these sometimes illusive items is part of the allure / addiction.

Oak was the hot veneer from the late 70s through the mid 90s it seems. I may be wrong but any veneer in walnut is highly desirable at this point in time. Now if you could find Rosewood. Tigerwood, or some of the other veneers in OEM, you ask your price and get it

If the Rosewoods in NM were available and I could sell some gear off, I would buy them and have them shipped or have one of my buddies in that area hold them until I could figure out delivery

Tas would be a great guy to hold them for me, I just don't like asking someone (especially someone IDK to hold onto them) until I can make arrangements to get them here to Chicago

Addiction/allure has never been a problem to fulfill in Chicago

Mark

Mark