Looks like I might be sticking with Klipsch

Kain

If I want to stay with a RF-7 III and RC-64 III based setup and want ceiling speakers (but they cannot be in-ceiling due to my concrete ceiling), could I use the JBL Pro SCS 8 speakers for the Atmos/DTS:X ceiling speakers? They can be easily mounted to a ceiling as they come with a bracket. These speakers are often used for Atmos/DTS:X duties in JBL Pro setups but I am not sure how well they will mate with the Klipsch speakers.

JBL Pro SCS 8: http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/cinema-market/scs-spatially-cued-surround-loudspeakers/scs-8#.WPR7iUWGPcs

On 4/17/2017 at 0:24 PM, Kain said:

If I want to stay with a RF-7 III and RC-64 III based setup and want ceiling speakers (but they cannot be in-ceiling due to my concrete ceiling), could I use the JBL Pro SCS 8 speakers for the Atmos/DTS:X ceiling speakers? They can be easily mounted to a ceiling as they come with a bracket. These speakers are often used for Atmos/DTS:X duties in JBL Pro setups but I am not sure how well they will mate with the Klipsch speakers.

JBL Pro SCS 8: http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/cinema-market/scs-spatially-cued-surround-loudspeakers/scs-8#.WPR7iUWGPcs

Anything on the above?

Also, one more question...

What is the max and peak SPL capability of the RP-160M? Will the RP-160M be able to keep up with the RF-7 III and RC-64 III as side and back surrounds?