Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

18 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Just 'flipped' my selection over to side TWO...............here's a shot on the Dual 506.

Nice turntable setup @Tigerman

And likewise, nice to meet you on the Darkside record spinning thread 

Be sure you return as often as you like 

• Like 2

Thanks FR.......

No Mike..............that is a  new 'Red Oak' plinth.. (my dad and I built last summer)   Decided to change out the cheap MDF/vinyl wood grain original ....  I have had the 506 since new in 1979 !    Put a new belt on her along with a new stylus from Finland !   Just needs a new part to change the speeds and I have a new '[variable' diameter drive shaft to change out so I can vari the speeds once again....

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

up next gong you on vinyl

I will dedicate this play for full range the master builder !

Thats one I haven't seen, heard or known about 

So I will have a listen and judge it on its merits 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

bruford and Holdsworth passed through at one time..

You is the third of the "Radio Gnome Invisible" trilogy of albums, following Flying Teapot and Angel's Egg. The trilogy forms a central part of the Gong mythology. The structure of the album mixes short narrative pieces with long, jazzy instrumentals (such as "Master Builder", "A Sprinkling of Clouds" and "Isle of Everywhere"), building to a climax/conclusion with "You Never Blow Yr Trip Forever

• Like 1

Thanks for that invite Full Range, I will stop by for my vinyl postings............I am usually around on 'our' Sunday nights as well, so perhaps tonight I will spin up something on the 'vintage' system....   It is breakfast time here and enjoying our morning Jazz mix from Spotify  (no turntables in the kitchen :lol:)...

Hey there Dave!,  long time since WE have chatted!   Stay in touch ;)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Thanks for that invite Full Range, I will stop by for my vinyl postings............I am usually around on 'our' Sunday nights as well, so perhaps tonight I will spin up something on the 'vintage' system....   It is breakfast time here and enjoying our morning Jazz mix from Spotify  (no turntables in the kitchen :lol:)...

Hey there Dave!,  long time since WE have chatted!   Stay in touch ;)

Gary's kitchen turntable broke down..

il_570xN.1247004277_spcr.jpg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Mike, since you showed interest................here is a fresh photo of the wood grain....  We love the way it all turned out with the 'curved/sweeping' lines....  :emotion-21:IMG_4549_zpsaalfxsek.jpg

i noticed the dual tag on it the other day..

said to myself that's the nicest dual plinth I've seen ..

• Like 3