Briliant and vibrant is my description

Have a look at the price - It's not a sticker its printed on the cover 

Artist - Peter Gabriel 

Title - Plays Live 1983

ID - 812445-1   AU release 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Following the Genesis theme today and a favourite record of mine, for its great track listing and very good SQ 

A Rock Legends release on the Charisma Lable 

Artist - Genesis 

Title - Genesis Live 

ID - 6321119

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Stepping back a little for pure tone sounds 

This man is a famous comedy actor but also has a great voice 

I should add that in addition to his wonderful operatic voice he also plays the clarinet 

I have 2 of the same record released by different record companies 

Artist - Jim Nabors

Title - By Request 

The other famous comedy actor with a great voice is an Englisman by the name of Michael Crawford - but I digress

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Hello there FR...............I saw that Mike was playing this one, and I decided to look through my library and sure enough, I FOUND IT !!   I just explained over in RTM that I have not played this since I lived at home with my folks back in the days when this was released (1978!)   Got my wine and my Klipsch vino glass, and this is sounding great through a BRAND NEW pair of Klipsch speakers :lol:IMG_4621_zps3kxevznp.jpg

• Like 3

Mr. FR.   Every once in a while, I put up a 'vibe' photo from Music Hall.................just took this one, and it is looking toward the right channel...   You can see the brand new RP-280F in front of the KHorn........as you can see, I am into lighting........all are LED of course....IMG_4625_zpsbnzeyz9k.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Mr. FR.   Every once in a while, I put up a 'vibe' photo from Music Hall.................just took this one, and it is looking toward the right channel...   You can see the brand new RP-280F in front of the KHorn........as you can see, I am into lighting........all are LED of course....IMG_4625_zpsbnzeyz9k.jpg

we need a vintage lava light shot !!

• Like 2

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.   Mike, I don't have any warmed up tonight.....   I know I have some photos on my main computer in the studio that has the Lava collection up in the living room...   It really is pretty nice...  All different colors and models according to when they were made.   Some are as old as my graduation day !!!!!!!!!

• Like 2