Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

6 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Very nice FR!  Thanks so much for joining me tonight  :emotion-21:    I am trying to view the track listing on that one (early recordings?) but can't quite make it out...............:unsure:

Mike beat me to it 

Thanks mate 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

FR.............Whats for lunch ?!???

More spinning with a continental lunch & nice espresso 

Spinning a compilation album from the early career of Keith Emerson and the Nice 

This album was released by the manager after his departure from the Nice 

Full Review and circumstances here http://www.allmusic.com/album/keith-emerson-with-the-nice-mw0000650564

Its worth the read and I recommend it 

Artist - Keith Emerson with The Nice 

Double album by Mercury Records SRM 26500 US first pressing 

IMG_7293.JPG

• Like 4

That all sounds GREAT FR....(lunch)......thanks for that.............the Keith Emerson link I will take a look at...............myself and many friends are great fans of Keith and have been since the beginning!   That spin is an important one....  :emotion-21:

• Like 1

Very good FR.....when you can find them, you will like the others as well.................the middle has a MOVEABLE cover, where you 'lift' the hat box up to reveal the LP....nice touch!

• Like 2

...........ok, heading toward closing up Music Hall for the week, and finishing up with some BluRay HD and high resolution audio orchestral concert from the Boston Symphony Orchestra at Tanglewood were we work during the summer taking care of the pipeorgans there...

Good night from the states.............until next weekend...........good night to all..........-_-

• Like 3

2 hours ago, novisnick said:

Love this thread then!

Yep, 45 rpm and loving the sound my Rega RP 6 brings to my ears.

IMG_8024.JPG

Just last sat night I was watching a special on Sound City Studios where many artists were speaking including Fleetwood Mac and how they formed 

Opend my eyes up on some things I did not know 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Just last sat night I was watching a special on Sound City Studios where many artists were speaking including Fleetwood Mac and how they formed 

Opend my eyes up on some things I did not know 

did you catch the subliminal message..that was flashed ..? 

I'll give you a hint...

vacuum-tube-504426.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/17/2017 at 7:16 PM, novisnick said:

Is is a weekend only thread? I spin on other days of the week too! 

Hey Nick.............you can spin anytime....  Week day/night regulars are PM, Derrick and Mike (Dirtmud)...   Music Hall is an occasion for me here, as I have the studio for during week music work and listening.............  Kitchen spins during dinner are a week night here and I post on occasion but usually from my Spotify account - Jazz mix..

So, feel free to visit there anytime, I check there daily (morning and evening)...

Here however for me, I put the vinyl plays up when I can and xpost photos over with DIFFERENT captions, I try to spin one or two as you know..........but, I have so much varied media, so usually RTM is the hangout where anything goes. 

This Friday, me and DavidH. will be syncing up with some recent Telarc  purchases (2)  and we pick a time to hit the play buttons, make comments in real time etc.   Always fun :)

Enjoy your evening my friends.....

• Like 3

From my hometown, Newcastle in Aust, a radio DJ acquaintance gave me this album about 1990 along with a few other titles 

It's a sample only record as noted on the cover with a sticker and hole punched, also boldly printed on the record lable 

Only listened to it a few times so thought its was time for an evaluation 

Having a listen now as I post 

Artist - Gerry Rafferty 

Title - Sleepwalking 

ID - UAC5124

IMG_7304.JPG

IMG_7303.JPG

• Like 4

Another album given to me by the DJ acquaintance 

Album cover hole punched on left corner by distributor so it can't be resold 

Artist - Eric Clapton 

Title - Another Ticket