Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I love that place. Large selection. Great prices. It isn't a tourist trap. It's a little bit of a drive but it's worth it. But the best part is the people behind the counter. The shop is basically is in the heart of Hipster-ville but they don't treat me like the pudgy, balding, suburbanite dad that I am. Possibly more important is that they don't judge me on my purchases or musical taste like some of the condescending people at other shops. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, comay said:

I love that place. Large selection. Great prices. It isn't a tourist trap. It's a little bit of a drive but it's worth it. But the best part is the people behind the counter. The shop is basically is in the heart of Hipster-ville but they don't treat me like the pudgy, balding, suburbanite dad that I am. Possibly more important is that they don't judge me on my purchases or musical taste like some of the condescending people at other shops. 

Yes man, "they don't know what you know"BOG...Glad you are here and thanks for your support a bit back on my thread...man:)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Full Range said:

That is a cool looking shop - one could loose themselves there

8 hours ago, comay said:

For the first time in over a month I had a chance to go to my local record shop. Only picked up a few things. It was just awesome to flip through the stacks for a couple of hours. 

IMG_0937.JPG

Full Range what do you notice about this record store....? 

Continuing on the Moody Blues theme

This is a nice compilation album - Has some nice tracks like  Nights In White Satin & Question Infact all the great songs that also include some radio edits 

This is a nice album to own if you want to sample this band 

Artist - Moody Blues

Title - Out Of This World

On the DECCA Hammard label 

ID HAM 053

IMG_7378.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good morning Paul !  Over in RTM, just played side 2 of the Miles Davis classic as I said I would before going to bed last night........

Mike gave me some pointers and info on that Columbia center label and the story behind the '6 eyes' ......    Ok, enjoy your day... IMG_6034.jpg

• Like 1