Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

20 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

..............and then, I was VERY saddened, as just before I took this photo and while on that very same little wooden photo stand, I tried to blow a little fuzz off the LP....   Well, I ended up blowing a bit too strongly, and the LP fell over and onto the table SIDE TWO DOWN...   I though OH NO!   As this recording WAS pristene!   I turned it over cautiously, and sure enough, there were NEW gouges on it from the corner of the HINGE on the little stand.

Here is the photo after I picked up the LP and tried again, knowing that I had damaged it...........:(   IMG_6075.jpg

I wont put a like on this post as it's a very sad outcome 

Good thing is that it's replaceable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

I wont put a like on this post as it's a very sad outcome 

Good thing is that it's replaceable 

I would love to be able to find one as good...............not sure I ever will.....  But, I will keep a look out for one....   Sorry to hear about your LP troubles Billy, guess we all have had an 'accident' ...  I recently SNAPPED in half a CD simply trying to remove it from the jewel case hub the WRONG way!  That was a surprise!!    OK, quick breakfast here then more sprucing up the home for Pezz' arrival and our day of music FUN here in the Hall....

We'll be posting for sure !

• Like 3

Well how does one follow that  ?

It just so happens that I have some select pressings from a few more artists to share 

This is the only album I have of this band - but this album is considered to be a masterpiece 

Others say that its one of the most important works in electronic / avant guard / space music 

I can only agree 

Artist - Tangerine Dream 

Title - Phaedra 

IMG_7418.JPG

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Full Range said:

Well how does one follow that  ?

It just so happens that I have some select pressings from a few more artists to share 

This is the only album I have of this band - but this album is considered to be a masterpiece 

Others say that its one of the most important works in electronic / avant guard / space music 

I can only agree 

Artist - Tangerine Dream 

Title - Phaedra 

IMG_7418.JPG

I use to have Rubicon and a few others..

• Like 2