Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

The packaging is absolutely first rate on this first EVER vinyl release!   All liners and outside jackets are heavy stock, and highly polished photo grade presentation!  Here is one side of everything.....IMG_7191.jpg

And the flip side of all the parts.............some of these photos have never been seen before, they are all 'new' with this vinyl release.....remember, it was never released on vinyl until 3 years ago !IMG_7192.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you again Billy!   It really is something, and yes, speakers are sounding very nice, and the Marantz and Rega make it all happen too....:)    Speaking of 'too'.................on to Side two.....playing during this photo....IMG_7193.jpg

• Like 2

Good morning/evening friends................spent the day getting my Dynaco PAS-2 back from the messed up powersupply upgrade I bought into a few years ago.   I was so saddened by the crappy results of my spent $$ and 7 hours to install only to have a virgin preamp ruined by my own hands!

Today however, and only a little over an hour ago, 7 hours worth of work putting this gem all back to it's original, factory condition of NOV. 1965, I played this first bit of music through it to the mate Dynaco Mark 3 amps....   After about 3 years of silence, it is back and sounding wonderful.........quiet and NO HUM !    Well worth the effort, and I am SO glad I kept all the original powersupply parts that were removed for the upgrade...d

Some photos.... IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_7256.jpg

LOVE the reflections :lol:IMG_7257.jpg

• Like 2

Here it is everyone................a warm, summer like fall night, and I have my vino poured and decided to keep with Paul's Moodies' theme...  So, over in RTM, I am enjoying this selection.

I bought this back in the day and it is amazing it has survived a number of different grade turn tables!   But, here it is, one of my favorites.   I also mentioned that my Dynaco amps and preamp were already 4 years old when this album was released !

Here are some photos....  IMG_7294.jpg

• Like 2