Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Then, we switched up gearing and went onto a NEW Dolby Atmos demo that I picked up from my Klipsch dealer.............so the 5.2 /Marantz was engaged and we enjoyed it fully in the 6 channel format... IMG_7441.jpg

• Like 2

THEN, I dug out THIS surprize recording.............   I ordered this directly from Synclavier way back in the day (1982)  I was STILL living at home with my folks, and the last time I had heard this was THEN in my bedroom system!!   It was great to here this demo and a VERY early BLUE vinyl was an extra treat....  :)IMG_7445.jpg

And, a photo of the blue on red colors................. IMG_7446.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

.....and that pretty much wrapped up our 10 hours of listening to music in the Hall............the Dynaco amps and PAS-2 preamp which was the celebratory reason for the days festivities to welcome it back into the system...   Proved once again, that the Dynaco/Klipschorn combination is a wonderful pairing..........We played loudly, and pretty much stuck to the natural dynamics of the classical recordings of London/Decca :D, we both commented on how there was NO ear fatigue from all the listening!, all I have for now.......

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Full Range said:

Underrated album by critics due in part because it coincided with the rise of the punk rock genre 

Listen with an open mind and you will enjoy some individualy great tracks  

Artist - Jethro Tull

Title - To Old To Rock “N” Roll = To Young To Die !

That's one of those lps that I miss, (walked out with someone after a kegger) those guys were great together!

• Like 2

Another great prog LP recording by Jethro Tull 

Listen well - and if you can understand the subtitleties of the English grammar and language you will get the full benefit from this album 

Artist - Jethro Tull

Title - A Passion Play 

9BDD147E-5922-44A8-B597-680B5C8EECA5.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

AHHH I miss that life too..... but that's how I'm on my second filter now. Ya live, ya Learn.

"Rock on completely with some brand new components"  _ Cake

I gave up 20 years ago 

And replaced by espresso style coffee ☕️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1