Time for some fussion Jazzzzzzzz

Im lost for words - it’s a beautifully played & crafted album 

Another one that should be considered  as a must have album in any collection 

Artist - Allan Holdsworth

Title - Metal Fatigue 

4BB13765-F1C0-4067-905D-3D9FCC995BB8.jpeg

• Like 2

Enjoying this double album as I post 

A brilliant live album recorded at Carnegie Hall, showcasing the body of work up to that time 

The live version of Sheherazade is brilliant with the New York Philharmonic - making it a memorable experience 

Artist - Renaissance 

Title - Live At Carnegie Hall

2C7A2B59-DEA5-496E-B091-A48344422B6A.jpeg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, billybob said:

Good Morning Full Range:emotion-21:

Happy to see the 100 pages

turned recently! LOL...cool

and congratulations...:excl2:

Here is to 100 more and,

Gooday B)

The pleasure is all mine and I hope everyone has enjoyed my ramblings and spinning selections - along with the the contribution of other regulars to the thread 

Watch this space. Because there is - More - Much more to come in the near future 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Full Range said:

The pleasure is all mine and I hope everyone has enjoyed my ramblings and spinning selections - along with the the contribution of other regulars to the thread 

Watch this space. Because there is - More - Much more to come in the near future 

Not a doubt in my mind:excl2:

Break a leg:emotion-21:

• Like 2

Good stuff ya'll!

Here is a band under the radar for some which description of prog/fusion/jazz/etc. is a convincing example of.

Had some of this and other back in the day. Unfortunately, was too rolling stoned to keep up with, like the King Crimson, lol...

Oh, and one of those mentioned earlier speaking to electric violin...B)

Check out the other lps if you like...like Uranian Circus...:emotion-21:

The Flock

Dinosaur Swamps

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Good stuff ya'll!

Here is a band under the radar for some which description of prog/fusion/jazz/etc. is a convincing example of.

Had some of this and other back in the day. Unfortunately, was too rolling stoned to keep up with, like the King Crimson, lol...

Oh, and one of those mentioned earlier speaking to electric violin...B)

Check out the other lps if you like:

that's good for a mornings coffee buzz..

• Thanks 1

have the new to me at440..

courtesy of brother Johnj .

who is number 9...

tp50 headshell courtesy of brother

Full range..

now the issues are the screws that

came with the tp50 are to long..

and the screws that came with the

at440 the diameter is to wide..

any suggestions....or do I get a micometer. and mic the screw diameter for thickness and length..

and do a thread count..?????

IMG_20171103_190820_hdr.jpg

IMG_20171103_190755_hdr.jpg

IMG_20171103_190930_hdr.jpg

IMG_20171103_190830_hdr.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wish I knew, short on screws here but, somene will be along, I just betcha:emotion-21:

Did some backtracking looking for a cover had thought had posted after looking in

attachments but no go. While I was there got refreshed on giving a few likes that

I somehow overlooked. Already missing the cottage, but did for a bit have the Chorus

over there to enjoy. There are more than 1 or 2 posters who have or have in mind the music

I have preferred in  my humble and limited experience, in comparison to some. Guess I needed refreshing cause,

invited Tarheel here and discovered he was here before me...:lol:

Over some time, have broadened what I was aware of in some cases yet, turned on new or anew to

some super lps. Have a good weekend, and I will be likely just observing. Cheers all!:emotion-21:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Wish I knew, short on screws here but, somene will be along, I just betcha:emotion-21:

Did some backtracking looking for a cover had thought had posted after looking in

attachments but no go. While I was there got refreshed on giving a few likes that

I somehow overlooked. Already missing the cottage, but did for a bit have the Chorus

over there to enjoy. There are more than 1 or 2 posters who have or have in mind the music

I have preferred in  my humble and limited experience, in comparison to some. Guess I needed refreshing cause,

invited Tarheel here and discovered he was here before me...:lol:

Over some time, have broadened what I was aware of in some cases yet, turned on new or anew to

some super lps. Have a good weekend, and I will be likely just observing. Cheers all!:emotion-21:

have both the headshells....

the one that was on the td125..

has been drilled and top mountede

screws with a shim between the 

headshell and cartridge..

IMG_20171103_195834_hdr.thumb.jpg.af636ba00faf31c2b37d167de30d1a04.jpgIMG_20171103_201155_hdr.thumb.jpg.50a646ddfb2f1afd884d6d305da24bd2.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:07 PM, rplace said:

Technically still counts for Vinyl thread since the Belle is off and Khorns on for Vinyl. I have a switch box between tubes and solid state gear, khorns always in play. Tubes for vinyl obviously. Here is the SS gear....no redeeming value for vinyl thread sorry. There are Heresy X 4 for surrounds and backs. Some big Klipsch reference sub too. I need a go fund me page for a new projector....circa 2004.

Nice and Carver nice...:emotion-21:

1 minute ago, dirtmudd said:

both the headshells....

the one that was on the td125..

has been drilled and top mountede

screws with a shim between the 

headshell and cartridge

An easy fix is what I think is called for if possible as all that drilling and stuff can get tedious. Unless you have the sight, tools and patience.

What do you think? If all that is needed is the proper screws, just a matter of finding them or(easy) them finding you...:emotion-21: