Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

12 hours ago, JohnJ said:

By the way: got "Day" "Night" and "News" never get enough of Queen.

Remember this guy up in the "Great White North" *SCTV loved you too

Really liked at times some second city offerings. Usually saw them through PBS, other.

That chrome top Boston place looks way big to fill so.:emotion-21: May recall video too. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, billybob said:

Really liked at times some second city offerings. Usually saw them through PBS, other.

That chrome top Boston place looks way big to fill so.:emotion-21: May recall video too. Thanks!

:PC'mon Man, that's the old Charlotte Coliseum: Elvis to elephants Billy Graham crusades to Boston literally standing room only. Mothers Finest-Ted Nugent-Aerosmith in one night parties. Charlotte Checkers AHL Hockey.

"Take Off, Eh"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

:PC'mon Man, that's the old Charlotte Coliseum: Elvis to elephants Billy Graham crusades to Boston literally standing room only. Mothers Finest-Ted Nugent-Aerosmith in one night parties. Charlotte Checkers AHL Hockey.

"Take Off, Eh"

:oMan, I am not hip. Thanks for the turning me on. Charlotte? Guess it is not a backward off of the map kind of place. Really never thought so.

Quite a lot unlike my home town. Of course, if I consider Florida my home, guess it has been large enough for me, so far.

An ever bigger compliment then, dang.:emotion-21: Will stick a sock in it now.

Cough up sock,  btw saw Amboy Dukes early on and then later saw Ted during his Survival period. Both times just astounding bands. Now where is that Cat Scratched album.:blush2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Think so. Not a problem. Just cut me a fresh one to vinyl please and thanks!

No hurry, will wait for you to vacuum :emotion-21:

7 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

In my stereo cabinet!! Posted that here already I think. @billybob don't fret bud, having fun in an otherwise suck-*## chilly day cleaning the house.

Enjoy the cool...

• Like 2

....Good evening everyone....   Inspired by Steve's playing of the FIRST Starcastle album over in RTM....   I dug out their LAST LP from 1980 and have it playing on the old Dual of the same year via all tube gear and the Klipschorns of course :)..

Vino poured - ready to relax after a 12 hour work day!

Here is the front cover, lots of smiles here ;)...DSCN0174.jpg

• Like 2

..........here, onto Side 2...........realizing that this album was released in the same year as my old Dual '506'....   So, this album was played back in the day when this TT was brand new..........COOL..........:lol:DSCN0178.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the likes Paul...................good to see you checking in...................;)

Still going strong this late hour here in the States.............but, I will check in again  in our morning time and see what you will be spinning.   I am back in the digital mode with a classic YES CD............90125 which I have not played in a L O N G  time!    Sounding pretty fine through all the 1965 tube gear and Klipschorns...    See you tomorrow!

• Like 2

Started playing records early Saturday afternoon Aust time and still going, but now posting the first spin 

I’m continuing to spin Kayak again and this album has a quirky title 

This album is more up tempo in parts but it’s super enjoyable. -  and I truly like the track “Said No Word” 

Artist - Kayak 

Title - Royal Bed Bouncer 

67ED52D0-DE65-472D-913A-4D317DC4CC7B.jpeg

• Like 2