Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, cincymat said:

That I can’t wait for my Thorens cartridge mounting guide to arrive so I can mount my Ortofon Blue 2M.

Well, that was my second thought. My first was, crap this sounds better than I thought it could.  A lot better. 

Mark

now you know how we feel in the 

vinyl forum..

• Like 4

Just now, dirtmudd said:

maybe you should try your analog

rig ...in the mighty k horns !

Maybe. One day they'll have to be combined so I need to be careful choosing equipment. The digital music is so easily accessible. Sounds darn good. The analog sounds truly remarkable. I forgot how remarkable. However, the process is cumbersome. Might be worth it might not be too. Needs more thought. 

Mark

• Like 2

Frampton! Yes me and my bud went by after the MC5, Cactus, and Rare Earth concert in Tampa. We were in the head when Rambli' Rose came on. Quick wag and in watching and hearing of course. Told this before somewhere here but, Cactus not that inspired that night(strange) Rare Earth though, wowser what a concert. Afterward, we went to USF dorm where around 4 hometown buds doing homework. Frampton on the player. All of which, just to say, saw Frampton  at an FSU Union Green concert. It was fun, and free of course. Keep trying to remember that mouth fuzz/waa name for vocal. Anyway, at the time a bit of a novelty as Beck and another besides(?)Frampton doing it att. Which of course leads to dated material which is really here nor there really.

Enjoy cincymat and glad Matt and Mike hoping the music. Cheers!:emotion-19:

(Lol, or was it Lee Michaels USF)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Saw Frampton and Gary Wright during their tour in Hawaii when he recorded the "Frampton Comes Alive" album....yep, back in the day.....

Keep hearing about this Gary Wright person. Think I have an LP cover with him running.  and an Egyptian female style head on cover.

Played it, liked it alright. Cool enough. Hawaii, alright!

• Like 3

A close friend has let me borrow me his only Yes album and one that I need to round off my Yes collection 

He sent it up with my 82 yo mother that is visiting me from Newcastle NSW AU, and going back with her in a week 

( I have a copy on its way from the USA 🤐 ) 

And it’s a brilliant album that up until now have only listened to it on digital media 

Without further comment I present 🔥🎹

Artist - Yes

Title - Fragile 

7F7C265D-C0C1-4B91-8AEE-12F0BFC3702E.jpeg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Full Range said:

A close friend has let me borrow me his only Yes album and one that I need to round off my Yes collection 

He sent it up with my 82 yo mother that is visiting me from Newcastle NSW AU, and going back with her in a week 

( I have a copy on its way from the USA 🤐 ) 

And it’s a brilliant album that up until now have only listened to it on digital media 

Without further comment I present 🔥🎹

Artist - Yes

Title - Fragile 

7F7C265D-C0C1-4B91-8AEE-12F0BFC3702E.jpeg

it's coming your way soon !

• Like 2