Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Good Friday evening (Saturday morning STILL) everyone...............   Some vinyl activity going on Right This Minute and I want to share photos here as always........

Last Sunday evening, I was all alone over in RTM, played side ONE of this Miles Davis recording, and as promised, off to Side TWO this evening....  A brand new wine has been opened and it is very nice.........DSCN0464.jpg

• Like 1

..........ok, off the CHEESE topic and back on track..................as I type, SIDE TWO of this wonderfully recorded Decca/London LP plays the final track of Holst "The Planets"...................on the REGA for this side to conclude my LP plays of the evening..............I am off to my 'magnetic' machine for the next play........   Enjoy your evening my friends....   I am back over in RTM..............come visit ;)DSCN0478.jpg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Actually surprised that I've had an LP that you do not have yet @Full Range considering your collection!

Great sounding record, even the old copies! Isn't it?

Probably need a few albums to fill in holes in the collection 

I remember that my pay packet when I was an apprentice was $32.00 a week 

Records were $7-$9.00 and over if imported 

So the trick used during those times was to only purchase albums you really really liked and copy to tape any that your friends had 

Sometimes albums would go walkabout and never return such as all but one Led Zeppelin album 

Some records were not purchased because they were played so much on radio 

Ahhh the travesty of it all 😀

I am fortunate however that the collection grew slowly over the decades and is still intact.

• Like 3

Yessir, I wish I had not carried mine all over the southeast USA. Then that puppy that got pissed at me one time for listening to lps and not playing enough with him........

Grateful that most of what I have are still in good playing shape!

• Haha 1

Hello there Paul, hope you caught all my posts above on this page tonight..............I am in reel to reel mode at the moment, but I check back here throughout the evening.     Are you familiar with the 'Old Crock' brand in your markets?   I instantly thought of YOU and had to purchase it :D...

Yes, we like feta on occasion.............what can your direct me to ?

16 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Hello there Paul, hope you caught all my posts above on this page tonight..............I am in reel to reel mode at the moment, but I check back here throughout the evening.     Are you familiar with the 'Old Crock' brand in your markets?   I instantly thought of YOU and had to purchase it :D...

Yes, we like feta on occasion.............what can your direct me to ?

I still have a Revox B77 

Feta - 

Brand - Kebia 

Origin - Bulgaria 

Type - White Sheeps milk cheese (feta) 

dcef781fe177a23c2ddd8cb7e6ae6f09_big.jpg

• Like 3

OH Goodness Paul!   Mossy over in RTM JUST bought this one and tonight is his FIRST TIME playing it on the forum !!!  What a coincidence

eh ???? 

Here is a photo from only about an hour ago!  (what a beauty !)  15109691952491933709182.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1