Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Good evening Paul...........nice to see some ELO.............I saw them back in 1975-6....   They were doing some incredible things with LASERS back then..........I was amazed at what I saw at those shows :o...

I will be visiting you again when it is night time here in the States....   Enjoy your evening, my DAY is just starting and there are some outdoor chores to look after....  :wacko:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tigerman said:

ere, the full album cover.........My newly opened vino

Awesome ... The Planets is one of my favorites :)  as well as wine :) Opening my second bottle (it's 9:30 in Florida). Then ... Beethovens's "alle menschen werden bruder," followed by "Super Session" ( Bloomfield, Kooper, Stills).

Cheers, Emile

• Like 2

Very nice photo there Paul and, GOOD MORNING to you !!    I am relaxing now in Music Hall and enjoying this album that I have only played once a long time back....   Spacious music and vocals, VERY atmospheric for sure...

Here is the cover art for this double LP recording, but NO gatefold on this one......DSCN0506.jpg

............album title and the artist............DSCN0507.jpgDSCN0507.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Emile said:

Awesome ... The Planets is one of my favorites :)  as well as wine :) Opening my second bottle (it's 9:30 in Florida). Then ... Beethovens's "alle menschen werden bruder," followed by "Super Session" ( Bloomfield, Kooper, Stills).

Cheers, Emile

..and THAT would be Beethoven's NINTH I believe :D.........I was in our local symphony chorus back in 1975 and remember learning ALL that German !!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Emile said:

Cheers, Emile

No spinin' here but I do peep in on you vinyl guys from time to time. Super Session - now That takes me me back in time, Way back.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes :)  Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder. Was die Mode streng geteilt; AlleMenschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt. OK, my German is good, but not perfect ... translating the main theme ... All men shall become brothers, wherever your gentle wings hover ...

Raising my wine glass to yours!

Cheers, Emile

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

......here is the vinyl photo..........the center labels like the album cover artwork is black, and because I had a heck of a time trying to find the side nomenclature, and once I DID, I wrote the number on the label for quick ID...DSCN0509.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Back on a solid foundation with a Double album by ELO

Solid songs flowing freely and quite a few stand out songs 

Also want to mention how great the LP artwork is 

Artist - Electric Light Orchestra 

Title - Out Of The Blue 

FFE08020-18B4-4AC0-9DA8-54F2C4EBB85C.jpeg

D2ABDDF5-A62D-4303-8629-F852942CD15E.jpeg

WOW Paul!  Nice !!

Emile, thanks for that German line...........really brings back the memories of those rehearsals !!   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Full Range said:

Saw them in London ... many, many years ago. Awesome!

Was also there when Freddy Mercury died. About a week of mourning and constant television coverage of Queen. Terrible, but a very great memory :( 

Cheers, Emile

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Solid songs flowing freely and quite a few stand out songs 

Also want to mention how great the LP artwork is 

Artist - Electric Light Orchestra 

Title - Out Of The Blue 

FFE08020-18B4-4AC0-9DA8-54F2C4EBB85C.jpeg

D2ABDDF5-A62D-4303-8629-F852942CD15E.jpeg

that's f'ing cool !

• Like 2

....and what I like to do..........since there are two independent systems here in the Hall, it is fun to change it up with the double LP sets...   Side 1 and 2 on the solid state system and Rega...............Side 3 and 4 on the old Dual, tubes and KHorns.....  :emotion-21:DSCN0510.jpg

• Like 3