Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Good Sunday (here in the States) evening my friends..............getting in some last minute spins before closing up Music Hall for the work week...

New man on RTM (Tim) started  tonight with some YES, and so, I am joining in with him there.............and posting here as I listen to this very well recorded album.............playing on the Dual/Dynaco/Klipschorn kit.....  complete with a bit of wine to enjoy as well......  :lol:DSCN0764.jpg

• Like 2

Full range. let's give Tim a nice

welcome...here in the vinyl thread..

2 hours ago, Tim Sr. said:

I am pretty sure I found it Mark. Thank you for enlightening me of the Vinyl thread.

JOHN WILLIAMS Plays Bach

Tim

JW_Bach.jpg

1 hour ago, Tim Sr. said:

More John Williams

Seven Great Concerto's Box set

JW 2.jpg

full range let's give Tim a nice welcome to the vinyl thread...

• Like 2

Thank you for the Welcome, slowly I shall learn the patterns of the forum... one at a time

Going to turn off the vinyl for a bit though, I have to locate a noise from something, high pitch interference, like a dimmer or maybe a power supply.

Tim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Tim Sr. said:

Thank you for the Welcome, slowly I shall learn the patterns of the forum... one at a time

Going to turn off the vinyl for a bit though, I have to locate a noise from something, high pitch interference, like a dimmer or maybe a power supply.

Tim

tim glad you made it here...and rtm...

Great bunch of guys...Sat and Sundays..you can get together with

Tigerman...and Pezz...for live broadcasts...

and as you seen..

on rtm during the week. you will

find PM summer , Derickdj1 , and myself...I post both places when spinning vinyl...

Don't be afraid of posting what you

play either vinyl or digital ....we are 

all open to new or new too us music..

you shall fit in with pm on from during the week....

Derrickdj1 is are resident smooth jazz...player.....

and you will find a lot of prog rock /

jazz fusion ..player in both places..

and everything in between...

and nice fragile spin last night !!!!

and if there's something you want

me to listen too...just post it or send

me a pm / personal message.....

we talk about that later...and if you

can. share your set up pics on what 

your running ...

• Like 2

Well now, I enjoy a good laugh here and there, so am proud to present a great belly laugh here. Yes I am talking about the "Current" set up. I know this set up should bring tears to everyones eyes (From laughing too hard) but at the moment, I had to scrounge up something to drive the Heresy's while I do the current build(s) and.. make the space for the amps and power supply

So here it is, a small 5-10 watt chip amp, not bad really, but not great either. I decided to try one of the cheap China pre-amps more for a giggle than anything, and ehh, at least its not a noise factory, sort of. But for now this is the sum total of what is running, DEFINETLY not my Revox on my Altec 353A. At least the turntable (bought as a spare actually) turned out to be fairly good. So that's the whole shebang for right now. If interested I will be posting the Amp build on another forum as I go along.

Oh and the Heresy's, yeah they are under the bench at the moment, one at a time will be pulling them to work on the damages they have suffered. Pics of them are in the Technical/Modifications section "

"

Please do enjoy the laugh and the chuckle, it is worthy!

Tim

temp setup.jpg

temp setup2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Tim Sr. said:

Well now, I enjoy a good laugh here and there, so am proud to present a great belly laugh here. Yes I am talking about the "Current" set up. I know this set up should bring tears to everyones eyes (From laughing too hard) but at the moment, I had to scrounge up something to drive the Heresy's while I do the current build(s) and.. make the space for the amps and power supply

So here it is, a small 5-10 watt chip amp, not bad really, but not great either. I decided to try one of the cheap China pre-amps more for a giggle than anything, and ehh, at least its not a noise factory, sort of. But for now this is the sum total of what is running, DEFINETLY not my Revox on my Altec 353A. At least the turntable (bought as a spare actually) turned out to be fairly good. So that's the whole shebang for right now. If interested I will be posting the Amp build on another forum as I go along.

Oh and the Heresy's, yeah they are under the bench at the moment, one at a time will be pulling them to work on the damages they have suffered. Pics of them are in the Technical/Modifications section "

"

Please do enjoy the laugh and the chuckle, it is worthy!

Tim

temp setup.jpg

temp setup2.jpg

it works it makes makes sound

your in.  or urine   ..

• Thanks 1