Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

........Ok my friends, Side TWO was enjoyed and that will now wrap up the weekend here in Music Hall................time to close things down until next weekend...    Enjoy and have a good week everyone................DSCN2044.jpg

• Like 3

Racous is what I was once told this LP is. Nope, nada. It's rock. Made better by Klipsch.

Always have liked the shattered shades on the cover with the terminator face. This exact record caused my first JP ticket purchase, wish I still had that stub.... Judas Priest, Molly Hatchet, UFO what a show!

1.jpg

• Like 5

I have played and posted the real album the song came from @JohnJ

On 19/05/2017 at 6:27 PM, Full Range said:

Going back to the early seventies tonight 

This album was played a lot during my youth and I believe that this album release was this bands most classic and definitive album 

There has to be fans still out and about 

Artist - Blue Oyster Cult 

Title - Secret Treaties 1974 

Got to love it - no other option 

image.jpeg

• Like 5

On 12/1/2017 at 10:31 PM, dirtmudd said:

this will be my Christmas present

too me !BLS_BLUE.jpg.146210d208a503fda34c2a86f045d8f6.jpg

Bozzio Levin Stevens: 
Black Light Syndrome 
Limited Edition Vinyl
Buy Directly from Magna Carta 

Choose your shipping location. 

USA Only: 
$29.98 Includes Media Mail shipping within the USA.

USA Blue Vinyl

pixel.gif

it might be in tomorrow !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Don't own any Diana Krall but she has a great voice and I heard her on a tv special years ago and do appreciate her talent.

Got the Slowhand replacement in finally, 3rd party amazon is a 50/50 risk.. the d*^$-fer sent me a cd then would not reply to my query. Searched the artist  then cd/vinyl / LP / vinyl.  That's having to choose vinyl twice #$&Y5!! Then chose under the record button:angry2:

Picked up the replacement that sounds good and another that sounds very good, a half-speed mastered 180g JJ Cale / Eric Clapton "Road to Escondido"  with more included in the notes.

It's a toe tapping, foot stomping "contemporary" blues hour of fun!

Not sure why they took the table and chairs off the porch. Really like this double LP. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 4

Good Friday evening to you all (Saturday afternoon Paul :))............got the night started with the Dynaco gear connected to the new RP Klipsch towers................put this classic on the old Dual, sat back and was AMAZED at this kit combo !!!!IMG_7778.jpg

• Like 1