Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

.so, here then, what happened in Music Hall just prior to the Steely Dan vinyl spin.....    Connecting the new speaker cable to the Mark 3...  the lower wires with the open spades hooks to the Klispchorns of course ;)IMG_7774.jpg

• Like 1

Good Saturday evening / Sunday (almost noontime at Paul's place :) ) all vinyl lovers....................   After a Dave Brubeck Christmas CD that arrived at my mail box today, I am now on to vinyl over in RTM.................   For the Holidays, dug this one out, purchases back in May 2016....IMG_7828.jpg

• Like 2

Good evening vinyl spinning friends................here on THIS Christmas eve, I am enjoying this recording of Starcastle, their SECOND release.   I bought this as it was released and totally hooked on this group ...    I was still living at home, and playing this on my bedroom audio system back in 1977 ;)....    Cover art.................and where have you seen these types of drawings before?   (yes, the artist IS well known...)DSCN2222.jpg

• Like 1

Rear cover artwork with photos of the band mates....   Fellow at top center was a BIG influence on my keyboard playing back then....  Fellow in the bottom right photo WAS the original lead vocalist for REO Speedwagon.....DSCN2223.jpg

• Like 1