Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

8 minutes ago, Tim Sr. said:

That is a wonderful project from my perspective, one who has to hold onto anything to get around

Putting them up is not so much fun I agree.

I am a mechanical engineer by trade 

So they not only look good they are over engineered 

3 of these to cover 4 steps each, and the wood was natural so I finished it with lacquer 

Brackets Dyna Bolt to wall in 316 Stainless steel 

6948BF47-AD2F-4BE0-A289-5D7E2C22DB91.jpeg

• Like 3

When I started to follow them I was actually researching special schools, ran across one in Croatia, Rather special students with massive talents.

These two fellas were students at that time

they took a chance and did a couple of videos for you-tube, and the rest became history. Last I heard was that they were picked up by Elton John as the opening to his tours now.

When I saw their first video I wanted to contact them to offer bow re-hairing services, as they tend to go through a hank of hair with each and every performanceimage.png.6f4e150da89cbd19e376ab926e3d3fb6.png

• Like 2

Just now, Full Range said:

I would have thought that in Europe that they won’t be short of bow re-hair Services 

They are not short on the services, just that I could make a few hundred bucks a day off these fella's, figuring on 3 to 4 bows a day .

• Haha 1

Hard to keep up lately, Alice Cooper was covered so well by FM around here didn't miss out by only having a couple of cassettes with his stuff.

B$B is great!

My cassette deck is getting some W&F issues now. Darn though I'd found a gem last spring!

@Tim Sr. did you have a tv under your turntables in your old setup? If not I'm curious about the antenna.

Excellent LP:  three not my favorite tunes... but the rest is primo! 

Andy, Stewart & Sting's first:

1.jpg

• Like 3