Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Thanks. Happen to received email from them earlier today. Was happy to see available again. Is this a remastered version, are you familiar with?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Prior life recalled enjoying Herb Alpert Tijuana Brass with my Dad. Hadn't thought of in many years. Not sure where the albums went.

Do you recall if they did a song, that feature or cover art had; Hot Air Ballon? My memory recall is sketchy, my Dad has been gone almost 30 yrs now. I do have his favorites of Frank Sinatra and Nancy's "These boots were made for walking" plus a few others.

Time I reconnect through Herb Alpert music. Thank you for stirring my good memories.

• Like 1

@BlueHusky79

I have these 4 records that were handed down to me by a dear friend

Needs no introduction and and went by the handle of Ol Blue Eyes and the leader of the Rat Pack 

I'm really enjoying playing these records tonight and even had a dance with the wife 

The Reprise Years is almost mint condition, but the others are a little worn  

Still enjoyable

Artist - Frank Sinatra

Title - The Reprise Years 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

[mention=61456]BlueHusky79[/mention]

I have these 4 records that were handed down to me by a dear friend
Needs no introduction and and went by the handle of Ol Blue Eyes and the leader of the Rat Pack 

I'm really enjoying playing these records tonight and even had a dance with the wife 

The Reprise Years is almost mint condition, but the others are a little worn  
Still enjoyable

Artist - Frank Sinatra
Title - The Reprise Years 

image.thumb.jpeg.e68de599e4499de9c7b6bc13d5a27791.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.38b61f560379a49f130c6867f47ba9cf.jpeg
Thanks for sharing, do you enjoy them all. Or could you rank them base on quality of recording and on whether mellow or big band.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2018 at 2:42 AM, Tim Sr. said:

as a mechanical engineer, you might appreciate this mess

Initial layout of wiring and components, will take this into a Printed circuit program next to clean up a lot of excess wires.

image.png.e3ebe95c0d37d9a32c38186b6a3cbc10.png

Not as intricate as yours but I kind of did the same thing by doing a block diagram for my system.

B05FA414-3621-4FA7-9840-873292C29679.png

• Like 2

I recall some of y'all talking about things written in the dead space at the end of the music. My DSOTM from `73 has gene on it in cursive on one side. Animals from `77 has banjo on it. Great tunes for doing something I haven't smoked in decades.

2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I recall some of y'all talking about things written in the dead space at the end of the music. My DSOTM from `73 has gene on it in cursive on one side. Animals from `77 has banjo on it. Great tunes for doing something I haven't smoked in decades.

2.jpg

I will join in...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, comay said:

Not as intricate as yours but I kind of did the same thing by doing a block diagram for my system.

B05FA414-3621-4FA7-9840-873292C29679.png

yeah, that's the ticket!

I too have had to do complete system block diagrams to watch out for ground and signal loops.

I am glad I have done the virtual wiring thing ahead of the build as it has shown me several problems, and change the direction I was going to take in the build.

I am segregating the AC, the Power and the signal paths so they can not interact with each other. It is funny how as I look at the virtual wiring and harness I see total mess, yet once I stitch the harness I know it will not be so bad.

thanks for the comment Comay

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

...and 

the sound quality sucks...

Shiite Happens!

Got a 200g copy of Close to the Edge to finish off my "gotta have it" Yes records. I've got to send it back, they don't have more..... surface noise on the beginning of "And You & I" and a bad warp.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Got a 200g copy of Close to the Edge to finish off my "gotta have it" Yes records. I've got to send it back, they don't have more..... surface noise on the beginning of "And You & I" and a bad warp.

Now that is weird!

I got a 2nd copy of the same album since original is stored away, and

Exactly the same issues it has

• Confused 2