Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Listening to the Wilsons reminded me of their Led Zep covers for encores that were good. Guess lots of musicians played their songs. Got to see Plant do some of his "different" stuff in the 90s, The fresh Black Crows opened and their guitarist played with Plant for all of his set too. Knew the stuff well. This set of three lps is heavy and sounds good for a live recording, not like the 70s live stuff. If you like Zeppelin this is great!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 7

HA!  Mike, I knew you would like that question.................by the way, Chris and I are still enjoying your coffee!, we alternate between  the StarBucks 'Christmas Blend' which he bought me two lbs. for the holidays as he does each year....    

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

HA!  Mike, I knew you would like that question.................by the way, Chris and I are still enjoying your coffee!, we alternate between  the StarBucks 'Christmas Blend' which he bought me two lbs. for the holidays as he does each year....    

me without coffee or a good cup coffee....on a trip somewhere...

is like you ....driving around looking

for wine....and everything is closed

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Listening to the Wilsons reminded me of their Led Zep covers for encores that were good. Guess lots of musicians played their songs. Got to see Plant do some of his "different" stuff in the 90s, The fresh Black Crows opened and their guitarist played with Plant for all of his set too. Knew the stuff well. This set of three lps is heavy and sounds good for a live recording, not like the 70s live stuff. If you like Zeppelin this is great!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Love it, I have it and it sounds devine!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Good to hear Paul!  Now, question of the evening............(morning for you)  how did you make out with fine coffee on the 'road' ?   Wondered if you were missing your own 'brew'...  ;)

The coffee was hit and miss 

We found the best place and barista on the ship eventually and were satisfied most of the time 

Problem is - buying beans in bulk is the issue as they go stale over time 

Roasted coffee beans have a shelf life of approx 6 weeks or less after roasting 

But one can’t convince the boffins that coffee is a fresh food and not a dry food with an indefinite shelf life 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JohnJ said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 2

Nice plays here tonight !   Over in RTM listening to a GREAT Movie soundtrack on vinyl !     I am listening to this via the Reference Premier 280F towers with the Velodyne F-1500-R taking care of the bottom end of the pipe organ used in this move THROUGH OUT in the musical score by Hans Zimmer composer....   It is the first time that the pipe organ was utilized for the entire score !

Organ is at Temple Church England.........the organist was perfect for his playing and selection of the stops for  the written score...  :emotion-21:DSCN9292.jpg

Rear cover artwork....DSCN9294.jpg

• Like 3