Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Not me! Do like `em both though. Got side one on now........

Joe B can jam, seen him on tv and through the YAH & Heresy IIs.....

That is ending soon, sold them to guy a couple hours north of here, will be coming to get them soon. I know I will live to regret it H IIs will hit you with the music, My F IIIs won't, but make the better bass that started the total stereo rebuild not long ago.

Get/Give   Push/Pull    Yin/Yang

always something, but I do like the change in my rig and records that I haven't been able to enjoy for about three years prior!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm impressed with your great equipment. I recently pulled my Sanyo Tpx2 turntable down from the attic. I have a set of Rf82, Rc62, Rs52 and sub with a Marantz 7007 and an Emotiva Xpa3. The sound is much better than the remastered xxx I've played. I have thought of getting Rf7s with the matching center and surrounds, but they are so much bigger I've always hesitated. Since I can't play the stereo too loud due to the look I'd get from my wife is my setup good or do you guys have any suggestions. I've even looked at Ohm Walsh2000 as an option. Any suggestions are appreciated.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vigiano said:

I'm impressed with your great equipment. I recently pulled my Sanyo Tpx2 turntable down from the attic. I have a set of Rf82, Rc62, Rs52 and sub with a Marantz 7007 and an Emotiva Xpa3. The sound is much better than the remastered xxx I've played. I have thought of getting Rf7s with the matching center and surrounds, but they are so much bigger I've always hesitated. Since I can't play the stereo too loud due to the look I'd get from my wife is my setup good or do you guys have any suggestions. I've even looked at Ohm Walsh2000 as an option. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Welcome! Absolutely! Hook it up and spin on pure direct. Not hip to your model as I had a Marantz 7500. Do you have a phono out of the rear input for source?   If not, you will need a phono stage, which is easy enough to acquire. Welcome again and others are here. 

Edit: Kudo's to an understanding wife, lol...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

it's my local community college..

where I met Rick Danko.....

Marillion's first sold out....America

concert....And Stanley Jorden..by himself....with Jaco Pastorius by

himself....as the opening act....

and the m.v.c.c concert board...

promoted Peter Gabriel's in 1982

at the Stanley theater....

It's was a cold night in Utica that evening as it always in Central NY during November. But this night was about to heat up as a sold out Stanley Theatre of mostly college students we in attendance. The concert was promoted by Mohawk Valley Community College thus this is the liberated name of the boot in the trade community. Peter used this theatre to his advantage as he open the concert with “Rhythm Of The Heat”, Peter and the band marched up to the stage banging drums from the back lobby of the Stanley. Peter wore the “Monkey make-up”. During “Shock The Monkey” This is the first tour he crowd-surfed during “Lay Your Hands On Me” . This was surely the highlight of the show as he passed right over me as I sat in the 12th row, a fan in attendance said. During "San Jacinto he used a reflected light off a hand-held mirror into the another high point for me. Peter wore the black martial arts type outfit with white knee pads.

On 1/24/2017 at 9:21 PM, dirtmudd said:

the first time i seen Gabriel

it was incredible 

but a friend of mine work the

show. he was on the m.v.c.c.

concert board.. he pick up Gabriel

ar the airport..Peter was snorting some white powdery stuff in the limo...he ended up taking a Polaroid

of it...here's a link to show

http://vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com/2010/03/peter-gabriel-shock-rhythm-stanley.html

On 1/24/2017 at 9:32 PM, ZEUS121996 said:

Who wasn't snorting during that time? I saw the last remaining original member from a big group twice backstage back in 04 and 06 I think.  The 1st time was at a tiny airport in Woodstock (Illinois) and they had trailers for dressing rooms. He comes out looking like the poster child for Say No to Drugs. Security is telling us not to take pictures. Lights go on in one of the other trailers, blinds go down, 20 minutes later he comes out as superman and absolutely jammed. The keyboard player's report on me was "He would have had a good time in a phone booth during a tornado"

Mark

On 1/24/2017 at 9:42 PM, ZEUS121996 said:

Well quit screwing around and be his buddy on FB. A digital copy will work just fine

:D:D:D

Mark

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159973752300092&id=308978580091

must read the Facebook link above !!!!!!! with the responses

your comment on 92.7 The Drive's post.

Tim Flihan
March 11 at 3:07pm

I don't know where that ended up Mike. I know Steve Scalise had it, which would have been a safer place for it then with me lol
  • Like 1