Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

4 hours ago, Full Range said:

I am listening to this video between jobs i am working on

Ten Years After - I'M GOING HOME (Swing In 1969) - 00:00 Blue Cheer -Piece of mind '69 (Psychedelic Trip) 07:19 Love Sculpture ' Sabre Dance - hits ago go - 1969 14:32 Amon Duul II- Between The Eyes (1972) - 18:23 Colosseum - Valentyne Suite - Live - Montreux (1969) - 24:32 Dark - In The Sky -Very Rare footage 1971 39:22 Wishbone Ash The King Will Come Live 1976 43:42 Iron Butterfly - Butterfly Bleu - Live, 1971 50:08 Beck Bogert & Appice - Superstition - Live 1973 1:10:13 Atomic Rooster - I can't take no more (Beat-Club 1971) - 1:14:41 Steamhammer - Junior's Wailing Live 1:27:30 13th Floor Elevators Roller Coaster 1:31:07 Pink Floyd - Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun Live '72 - 1:36:27 Rush - La Villa Strangiato at Pinkpop 1979 - 1:45:35 TEN YEARS AFTER - Spoonful (1968) - 1:52:53 Vanilla Fudge You Keep Me Hanging On - 2:00:10 Wishbone Ash - Warrior - Live 1973 - 2:04:27
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can help with some of it. Have listened to this 4 song youtube more times than I can remember. Almost a reference standard to audition new gear.

May want to dampen the treble a tad as Ric likes the cymbal quite some. Alvin and Co...:

• Like 4

Good evening my vinyl friends............sorry for not posting in a while......but, enjoying this classic over in RTM at this moment...

Got the right 'food and drink' to go with it too ;)DSCN1156.jpg

Rear cover art...DSCN1157.jpg

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good evening my vinyl friends............sorry for not posting in a while......but, enjoying this classic over in RTM at this moment...

Got the right 'food and drink' to go with it too ;)DSCN1156.jpg

Rear cover art...DSCN1157.jpg

Must be a Alan parson engineering

• Like 1

I picked this album up a couple of months ago and glad I did 

A conceptual double album is beautifully put together that covers life from birth to grave 

Very underrated release from a great artist that I first heard in the early 70s

Artist - Dan Fogleberg 

Title - The Innocent Age 

8404DDF4-D7DD-48DC-BF5A-1C1A6432D743.jpeg

• Like 3

Fogelberg & Weisman "Twin Sons of.." Power of Gold...  Thanks for the memories @Full Range

Got my guitar fix to start the tonights tunes. Early Stevie, another very good LP from Analogue Productions.

That company has really impressed me over the last year.

Clean club recording that was broadcast live that night down there.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Full Range said:

The record companies would class the genre as soft rock 

But Twin Sons has power ballads as well 

Yea soft rock for this guy is a little too vague for me.

Also jazzy a little bit in places, and the flute sounding like fingers should be snapping while someone recites prose!

• Like 1

Stuck on the mild rock since last night. Found a good one that hasn't been pulled out in a while. See if any of y'all remember this band, it is melodic and played on the radio a good bit for a brief while. No cover for pics, that dog that was the best ever toddler super-hero chewed it up with a dozen or so that had my scent fresh on them that day.

image.jpg

Apollo

Apollo.jpg

• Like 1