Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

My turntable is a PTP audio 9. Built In the Netherlands with parts from classic Lencos. It is absolutely the most amazing turntable that I have owned - and I have owned a great number of them. It’s hard to describe how much better records sound compared to when listened on belt drive tables. And I mean any belt drive. It’s a different world for sure! Just saying! 

• Like 4

My turntable is a PTP audio 9. Built In the Netherlands with parts from classic Lencos. It is absolutely the most amazing turntable that I have owned - and I have owned a great number of them. It’s hard to describe how much better records sound compared to when listened on belt drive tables. And I mean any belt drive. It’s a different world for sure! Just saying! 
Never heard of a PTP can you show us what she looks like please if possible?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I rewired the tone arm with cryogenicly treated silver wire. Not a recommended endeavor! 

Sounds fantastic but it was a *****! 

In addition to the turntable built by Peter Reinders of PTP audio fame, I also built a turntable using parts supplied by PTP and done parts from a classic lenco. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice i love the classics i have a custome piano black thorens TD125 MKII completley overhauled and nothing comes close to its sound [emoji4]

I rewired the tone arm with cryogenicly treated silver wire. Not a recommended endeavor! 
Sounds fantastic but it was a *****! 
In addition to the turntable built by Peter Reinders of PTP audio fame, I also built a turntable using parts supplied by PTP and done parts from a classic lenco. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Deano1974 said:

Nice i love the classics i have a custome piano black thorens TD125 MKII completley overhauled and nothing comes close to its sound emoji4.png

Who restored it ? Dave @ vinyl nirvana

• Like 2
  • Sad 1