Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Now spinning another Manfred Mann - But this time the new earth band 

I was going to spin another album but since mike @dirtmudd posted the reference to the Fastest Indian I thought this cover would suit the mood 

This album took a turn in a different direction with a little more jazz rock 

Artist - Manfred Mann Earth Band 

Title - Watch 

7D6B5AF2-B188-4073-B254-2ABC3E0B5CB8.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Guest wdecho

I am like Fremer, there is just something about an album, that I do not know how to put into words, that can draw you into the experience and make you want to sit still and just enjoy the music. When I try to do the same with a CD I find myself wanting to find something else to do at the same time. Do any other members have the same experience?

On 3/10/2017 at 9:16 AM, Full Range said:

Not only do we like to see the record spinning around it's also normal to sit and listen to the record from start to finish without the constant - stop, start, change track with the remote control ( you all know what I mean ) 

@wdecho

Back on page 1 of this thread I wrote what is in the quote above 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Sorry about that FR...will adjust new glasses some. They are tight and could be cutting off flow to my great brain.

My first post here this AM I thought was replying to another member on another topic. caution genius at work...; 0

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Sorry about that FR...will adjust new glasses some. They are tight and could be cutting off flow to my great brain.

My first post here this AM I thought was replying to another member on another topic. caution genius at work...; 0

What about your other brain then?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, wdecho said:

I am like Fremer, there is just something about an album, that I do not know how to put into words, that can draw you into the experience and make you want to sit still and just enjoy the music. When I try to do the same with a CD I find myself wanting to find something else to do at the same time. Do any other members have the same experience?

Yes, because they sound like crap and I just want to escape.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Full range has received vintage and new vinyl... From store 11 !

May have read that but, still catching up to  current. A Thorens, thinking a 125. Anyway yes,  that is pretty cool too...no wonder happy campers all around...:)

• Like 3

You guys are no fun at all...  Here I sit listening to my cd's trying to figure out what phono stage to get for my  amp...  My CD collection is small but my vinyl is huge...  Have all of these on vinyl and here I sit...   Handcuffed!  Ugh!  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

You guys are no fun at all...  Here I sit listening to my cd's trying to figure out what phono stage to get for my  amp...  My CD collection is small but my vinyl is huge...  Have all of these on vinyl and here I sit...   Handcuffed!  Ugh!  

Send them here to me, I'll play them for you.....LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

A briliant album and I love it 

Because I have listened to Close To The Edge for longer I rate it as equal 

As these things go with signals from the aether I was just on eBay and found a Yes Fragile T Shirt 

Think I will treat myself and get one 

YES-T-SHIRT-333743F.JPG

• Like 7