Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I have been busy with work and my favourite pastime has taken a back seat 

But with it being Father’s Day in Australia my kids seem to understand my passion for spinning records 

The Card is a hint on what is coming soon as a postal delay did not make the Sunday deadline 

Will update when it arrives and we will all know the title as the kids (30+) are tight lipped 

Fingers crossed 🤞 

06D5FF95-55C1-4DAE-A260-6C8FB2336460.jpeg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Full Range said:

But with it being Father’s Day in Australia my kids seem to understand my passion for spinning records 

The Card is a hint on what is coming soon as a postal delay did not make the Sunday deadline 

Will update when it arrives and we will all know the title as the kids (30+) are tight lipped 

Fingers crossed 🤞 

Happy Fathers Day Paul!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Full Range said:

Fingers crossed 🤞 

Happy father's day !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Trying to find out who Budgie is I found this video of a song I had only heard by Metallica from a while back. Their singer with his high pitched voice, big glasses and hair reminded me of Geddy Lee in earlier footage of him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54H3EUAzpVg

**The link could not be embedded because www.youtube.com does not allow embedding of that video.

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Trying to find out who Budgie is I found this video of a song I had only heard by Metallica from a while back. Their singer with his high pitched voice, big glasses and hair reminded me of Geddy Lee in earlier footage of him!

**The link could not be embedded because www.youtube.com does not allow embedding of that video.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Thats them. Yeah metallica covered their song Breadfan on garage days. I prefer the original. 

• Thanks 1