Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

27 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Ha, you guys are killing me!!!  More on the travels of my phono stage...  Last evening it was outta LA and on the way to Argentina, today it was back in Valencia, CA and now it's sitting in Rialto, CA yet it's still on time for delivery here in Ohio on Wed.  

Hooray 😀 

Im waiting with bated breath as well   — ( because you have purchased on my recommendation )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

Hooray 😀 

Im waiting with bated breath as well   — ( because you have purchased on my recommendation )

Yuppers, I did although I'd seen it before so we're gonna give it a lil listen.  Nosin in my rack I did find something I've been listening to this evening.  My old crazy buddy...  :)

walsh.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Good evening / morning friends..................well, I know this is NOT vinyl, but I am enjoying a Sunday evening session with some of the gang over in RTM, and so after a good day of working around the home etc, I figured time to relax with some Floyd........I decided to go multi channel for a change, and so, with the full compliment of Klipsch Reference Premier engaged around Music Hall with the help of a Velodyne Foundation 15" subwoofer, it is pretty amazing !

Here then in an SACD DSD 5.1 presentation..........TDSOTMDSCN8751.jpg

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Thank you Paul.............I usually save my vinyl postings in reserve and share here, but, I took my chances with digital and, well,  here we are   :blush:  .....

CD media spins the same - and makes music - it’s all good here on special occasions 🎶

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Very nice Gary! Always appreciate your picks...B) When I think of Lava Lamps lately think of you.

Thinking digital, hoping that Mike may play some and post if like Born 2B Blue by the Space Cowboy @

Back in the High Life. Not certain on lp but, yes. Limited wireless or would do. Enjoying the selection.

The American songbook...B)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Paul and Billy B.    I am enjoying some Jimmy Smith over in RTM..................good 'ol Hammond Organ Jazz.............he is the one that started it all !!   :emotion-21:

Love American Songbook...............   

HEY, did you know that Diana Krall and Tony Bennett just released their brand new jazz album together Friday ?????    All three of us (David and Mossy, myself) PRE-ordered the album.   I got the notification via my membership with Diana Krall, and passed on the news to the guys.   So, on the Friday - release day, they got their copies in the mail !    I got a notice that mine has shipped.   We are going to have a SYNC play Friday evening...   All set to go in our own time zones............10:30PM. Eastern .... over in RTM.   I will be sure to post here as well.     

Oh, there were a number of combinations you could order.   The VERY expensive versions were actual signed copies !!  Those were sold out RIGHT AWAY..  So, I settled for the standard vinyl version with a digital download option.   There were CD versions with signed album artwork (sold out too!) and other combos...

Ok, sorry for the long informational post.   But, there you have it....   See you here Friday with photos :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Thanks Paul and Billy B.    I am enjoying some Jimmy Smith over in RTM..................good 'ol Hammond Organ Jazz.............he is the one that started it all !!   :emotion-21:

Love American Songbook...............   

HEY, did you know that Diana Krall and Tony Bennett just released their brand new jazz album together Friday ?????    All three of us (David and Mossy, myself) PRE-ordered the album.   I got the notification via my membership with Diana Krall, and passed on the news to the guys.   So, on the Friday - release day, they got their copies in the mail !    I got a notice that mine has shipped.   We are going to have a SYNC play Friday evening...   All set to go in our own time zones............10:30PM. Eastern .... over in RTM.   I will be sure to post here as well.     

Oh, there were a number of combinations you could order.   The VERY expensive versions were actual signed copies !!  Those were sold out RIGHT AWAY..  So, I settled for the standard vinyl version with a digital download option.   There were CD versions with signed album artwork (sold out too!) and other combos...

Ok, sorry for the long informational post.   But, there you have it....   See you here Friday with photos :D

wtf ! No one told me.......  I'm do for another krall album... Let alone Tony Bennett

41532061_1496737420472549_45792261373679

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Joe Bonamassa, Redemption is new to me. Listened yesterday, one of Joe's best. Carrie Underwood also has a new one, Cry Pretty. More country than the last few produced. Sorry to say I do not have the LP's but listened instead to the mp3 versions. LP's being released later this month. I listen to mp3's before shelling out bucks for other media first to see if it is worth spending on. 

14 minutes ago, wdecho said:

Joe Bonamassa, Redemption is new to me. Listened yesterday, one of Joe's best. Carrie Underwood also has a new one, Cry Pretty. More country than the last few produced. Sorry to say I do not have the LP's but listened instead to the mp3 versions. LP's being released later this month. I listen to mp3's before shelling out bucks for other media first to see if it is worth spending on. 

i wish Joe would stop home for the holidays.....

• Like 2

Listening to one of my favorite concept albums from a great little metal band out of Austin, The Sword.  This was their third album and my favorite by far.  The whole album tells the story of group of mercenaries in space.  Think "Heavy Metal" and you pretty much got it.  There follow up albums have not had the same magic as this one IMO.  If you like them do yourself a favor and check out Baroness or Mastadon.

IMG_20180917_091936.jpg

• Like 2

Allan Holdsworth Solo Album Collection - Vinyl

Allan Holdsworth Solo Album Collection - Vinyl

Vinyl Box Set, Remastered

Preorder Now!

Price: $180.00
Add To Cart
Limited twelve vinyl LP box set. The first definitive Allan Holdsworth collection on vinyl ever, chronicling his brilliant nearly 50-year career. All albums have been digitally remastered from the original tapes and come in beautiful high-quality packaging. All LPs come with a download card for a complete free digital download of the album along with the bonus tracks that may not be on the LPs.

Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. The Things You See
2. Where Is One
3. Checking Out
4. Letters of Marque
5. Out from Under
6. Temporary Fault
7. Shallow Sea
8. White Line

Disc: 2
1. Three Sheets to the Wind
2. Road Games
3. Water on the Brain-Pt II
4. Tokyo Dream
5. Was There?
6. Material Real

Disc: 3
1. Metal Fatigue
2. Home
3. Devil Take the Hindmost
4. Panic Station
5. The Un-Merry Go Round (In Loving Memory of My Father)
6. In the Mystery

Disc: 4
1. Non-Brewed Condiment
2. Funnels
3. The Dominant Plague
4. Atavachron
5. Looking Glass
6. Mr. Berwell
7. All Our Yesterdays

Disc: 5
1. Sand
2. Distance Vs. Desire
3. Pud Wud
4. Clown
5. The 4.15 Bradford Executive
6. Mac Man

Disc: 6
1. City Nights
2. Secrets
3. 54 Duncan Terrace (Dedicated to Pat Smythe)
4. Joshua
5. Spokes
6. Maid Marion
7. Peril Premonition
8. Endomorph (Dedicated to My Parents)

Disc: 7
1. 5 to 10
2. Sphere of Innocence
3. Wardenclyffe Tower
4. Dodgy Boat
5. Zarabeth
6. Against the Clock