Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

.....the inner sleeve has the Concord logo all over ....DSCN9108.jpg

.....and the vinyl and center label.....  The dust particles along with some finger smudges cleaned off nicely with a couple of passes with the Disc Washer which I wetted the brush a bit more then usual...DSCN9109.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

..........and now, on to Side B...........really enjoying this, what a nice surprise :D...............well, this will be it for now,  NEXT WEEKEND is an OPEN HOUSE here in Music Hall !!  What we call the M.A.D.  remember?  (Music Appreciation Day)...   This will be nice because, it will run for TWO DAYS.   Lots of spinning music, eating and sharing WINE !   There will be photos, so stand by for that...........see you NEXT SATURDAY.  It all starts at 1pm. eastern....      See you then.... good night now....DSCN9110.jpg

• Like 2

So, Friday evening, and listening to the lp recently and now. Little of teen music as you ruminate about your youth, of course the clubs as well yet, Davies got around and flourished these 50+ years

:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFCXt3osccM&index=2&list=PLrtPMuiedcKq4F2YS_SnnkiOHBq9mcEP5&t=0s

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello vinyl lovers!   Here in Music Hall, it is an open house of sorts, what for years, Pezz and I have called an M.A.D., Music Appreciation Day and there is generally two per year ....     So, for the first spin of the day, Pezz brought this Command recording.....   Wine if flowing and we are off and running....DSCN9156.jpg

DSCN9157.jpg

DSCN9158.jpg

DSCN9160.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tigerman said:

Good morning Paul !   We are enjoying a BluRay audio in both 2.0 and 5.1 doing some switching and listening and enjoying :emotion-29:

I am good mate -  how are you 

I haven’t used a DVD player for years ( except for the other day when I played a Tangerine Dream DVD I was given ) 

New LG smart TV just plug in a USB or hard drive with content and way you go 

I had a 7.1 system with self built Lowther full range speakers but preferred stereo 

Now watching the biggest car race in Australia — The Bathurst 1000 

• Like 2

Needed to play an LP to after a short break and it’s also raining in my location 

Boy does an LP sound great when it’s raining outside 

Settled on a brilliant album by a brilliant musician 

An all synth recording taken to the pinnacle of its being 

Artist - Synergy ( Larry Fast ) 

Title - Audion 

This album is a US import 

ID PB 6005 

A3107C2E-5F8C-4D07-84C5-A28EB5CF3E14.jpeg

1F5A8711-F41B-4CE1-A3E5-9CE4717F6DD7.jpeg

• Like 4

Good evening my vinyl spinning friends!   Over in RTM at a Sunday evening session!   I am following Paul's lead tonight with one from my collection.   I fell in love with Larry Fast when his first Synergy LP came out!   So, all of the recordings I have of him were purchased back in those days...  Being a synthesist myself from the mid 70ies, I sure took notice of this 'synthesizer/symphonic' composer...

Here, the wine is poured from a local vintner and the front cover artwork...DSCN9198.jpg

........gate fold.......Larry's photo is shown here........

DSCN9199.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good evening my vinyl spinning friends!   Over in RTM at a Sunday evening session!   I am following Paul's lead tonight with one from my collection.   I fell in love with Larry Fast when his first Synergy LP came out!   So, all of the recordings I have of him were purchased back in those days...  Being a synthesist myself from the mid 70ies, I sure took notice of this 'synthesizer/symphonic' composer...

That record is in my collection @Tigerman

I think I’m missing a couple of albums from Larry’s Synergy releases 

I have the first 5 releases 

All are very good and enticing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1