Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Hahahaha, nope an hour North of Cbus.  Mine's in Phoenix working on her Master's in Sports Law/Business then onto Law School there...  Knoxville, hmmmm.  UT, hmmm where they have that body farm...  THAT's one freaky place.  Donors are laid out to decompose so some Doctor can take notes on how the body reacts when decomposing.  Guy's one of the best in the world in court with his documentation and findings.  Yea, was there once!  hahaha  :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Hahahaha, nope an hour North of Cbus.  Mine's in Phoenix working on her Master's in Sports Law/Business then onto Law School there...  Knoxville, hmmmm.  UT, hmmm where they have that body farm...  THAT's one freaky place.  Donors are laid out to decompose so some Doctor can take notes on how the body reacts when decomposing.  Guy's one of the best in the world in court with his documentation and findings.  Yea, was there once!  hahaha  :)

Well it’s not the first time I’ve been wrong. 

On on the other hand you’re much closer than I thought. So anything I can do to help please let me know. And, you can come visit me too. But, make it quick. We’re selling the house next spring and moving to North Carolina. 

Cincy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, cincymat said:

Well it’s not the first time I’ve been wrong. 

On on the other hand you’re much closer than I thought. So anything I can do to help please let me know. And, you can come visit me too. But, make it quick. We’re selling the house next spring and moving to North Carolina. 

Cincy

Stay the *%#@ out of Mecklenburg County! 

Closer to the mountains or "on the outskirts of town" with a Billy Gibbons drawl could be ideal.

Not that I'd mind you being near, but the fees & taxes are ridiculous here now.

Mine are more that the house payment was, and it covered the property taxes!

Sure you've investigated this aspect of the move by now though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Stay the *%#@ out of Mecklenburg County! 

Closer to the mountains or "the outskirts of town" with a Billy Gibbons drawl could be ideal.

Not that I'd mind you being near, but the fees & taxes are ridiculous here now.

Mine are more that the house payment was, and it covered the property taxes!

Sure you've investigated this aspect of the move by now though.

Already own a home in Brunswick County. Taxes are very reasonable there compared to where I live in Ohio. 

Don't get me started on insurance costs though...

Cincy

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cincymat said:

Already own a home in Brunswick County. Taxes are very reasonable there compared to where I live in Ohio. 

Don't get me started on insurance costs though...

Cincy

Summit County just raised taxes 18% on homes.

JJK

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

Summit County just raised taxes 18% on homes.

JJK

My brother in law and my wife's sister moved from Aurora, OH to Brunswick county NC three years ago. We bought a home just around the corner from them last year. Neither of them have mentioned how much they miss shoveling snow.. 

Cincy

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, cincymat said:

My brother in law and my wife's sister moved from Aurora, OH to Brunswick county NC three years ago. We bought a home just around the corner from them last year. Neither of them have mentioned how much they miss shoveling snow.. 

Cincy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cincymat said:

Cincy

Well I hope they buy some geese to keep around the yard to keep the snakes away.

JJK

• Haha 2