I love the verve sound !

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:27 AM, Full Range said:

Just spinnin* some Bop / Jazz

Playing before the wife takes over with Christmas decorations 

Artist - Ella Fitzgerald 

Title - Ella In Berlin 

Mack The Knife 

64D661C3-DB82-4968-8A6B-8629CDC84FEE.jpeg

What could she possibly do different to decorate the set...:)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Full Range said:

A marathon is a 3 LP release 

But this one is a great listen on a retrospective body of work 

Artist - Bob Dylan

Title - Masterpieces 

1BF01C6B-6A32-4A2A-A34A-2E905DB07EC0.jpeg

Bob just stopped by last month

Bob Dylan » Stanley Center For The Arts

Concerts & Shows

Bob Dylan Main

Bob Dylan

Legendary Rockstar, Bob Dylan, is coming to The Stanley Theater in Utica on Thursday November 15th at 8:00 p.m. In a career spanning more than five decades, Bob Dylan's impact on popular music and culture is immeasurable. He is responsible for some of the most influential albums of all time, including The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan, Highway 61 Revisited, and Blonde on Blonde, and his socially and politically charged singles, "Blowin' In The Wind" and "The Times They Are A-Changin'," are widely considered among the most important songs in modern music. The 'voice of a generation' boasts an unparalleled repertoire, including timeless classics, "Like A Rolling Stone," "Tangled Up In Blue," "Knockin' On Heaven's Door," and "Girl From The North Country." This concert is presented by DSP Shows.

With a catalogue of more than 50 albums, Dylan has sold more than 100 million records globally, received 11 Grammy Awards, an Academy Award for "Things Have Changed" (Best Original Song), and has been inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame. In 2012, he received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and in 2016 was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.

Showtimes

• Thu Nov 15, 2018
    Showtime: 8:00 PM

Tickets

Prices range from $59.50 to $99.50. Additional service charges may apply. To purchase tickets come down to the Stanley box office Monday through Friday from 10:00am - 4:00pm, give us a call at (315) 724-4000 or go to Ticketmaster.com.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, billybob said:

If you want to play me a Deep Purple FR...B)

Here you go 

Artist - Deep Purple

Title - 24 Carat Purple 

Tracklist 

1. Woman From Tokyo (5:49)
2. Fireball (3:26)
3. Strange Kind Of Woman (9:14)
4. Never Before (4:02)
5. Black Night (live) (4:59)
6. Speed King (5:52)
7. Smoke On The Water (live) (7:29)
8. Child In Time (live) (12:19)

IMG_7428.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, billybob said:
  1. Back to the top
  2. Joe Walsh and company
  3. The James Gang Thirds
  4. Rides again with pics soon...lol
  5. Tobacco Road an old fav...Blues Magoos and others...thanks Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_4iQDYDVNo&list=PL94gOvpr5yt2vVY04SZY6SQZIqERKqbEj

1st pressing, 2nd or which one?  Joe was ALWAYS doing something most thought/knew was crazy so on the first pressing of his LP's he'd inscribe some crazy message or just a random thought.  If you knew him you could sit back and laff at what he wrote on the master...  Check the inner lead out groove on your LP's...  Perhaps you'll score bonus points and get a laff at the same time!  "Dat ain't no banana dat's my nose."   Joe Walsh...  Ha!  Great guy and we still have laffs at his shows.  Stories?  1 or 2 maybe.  lolol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Welllllllllll, what kind of trouble can we get into tonite/day?  Needed a lil fix from Derek and Susan Tedeschi...  So hitting their "Revelator" LP for a while...  Could be interesting!  Not much better than them out there today imo.  lol

How did you get the video on an LP? I assume it is a DVD.

JJK

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

How did you get the video on an LP? I assume it is a DVD.

JJK

I've got all of their LP's just shared the Youtube in case people haven't heard of them.  Many haven't but that's certainly changing   Think they're playing in Akron VERY soon.  Great show and well worth the money!  I caught them in Ft. Wayne this fall and they were fantistic.  Derek has picks in his fingertips...  He's great!  :)

Time for a lil Neil Young from thinkin 75 or so...  Great LP! And we roll on...   :)

neil young - comes a time.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

I've got all of their LP's just shared the Youtube in case people haven't heard of them.  Many haven't but that's certainly changing   Think they're playing in Akron VERY soon.  Great show and well worth the money!  I caught them in Ft. Wayne this fall and they were fantistic.  Derek has picks in his fingertips...  He's great!  :)

Geeze, don't they have about 20 LPs out, noticed there was a lot to choose when I picked up my Revelator last year! First saw them on one of those Clapton Crossroads multi-hour deals on tv, that one had a couple they played well that year.

Will always love the CDB even if they always arrive two hours late for every one of their shows I've seen....... you get to meet more new folks that way!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Geeze, don't they have about 20 LPs out, noticed there was a lot to choose when I picked up my Revelator last year! First saw them on one of those Clapton Crossroads multi-hour deals on tv, that one had a couple they played well that year.

Will always love the CDB even if they always arrive two hours late for every one of their shows I've seen....... you get to meet more new folks that way!!

I'm thinking 3 now and have a new one "Swamp" coming soon.  Derek has always loved EC and he finished the tour then the kids were old enough so they're back out.

You're right on that one John...  CDB always late, but it always worked!  Been so long since I've sat down and truly listened to that LP.  I'd TOTALLY forgotten how side 2 just rocks it.  Sittin here thunkin just how damn good this system sounds w/that side.  I'm battin a 1000. with it so far.  Friends sit down and just grin...  Inside I don't laff too hard!  Don't know what I would have done w/o this place actually.   Shit just rocks it!  lol  Time to Doobie ON!  

doobies.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1