Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Great bass in that one Mike, and I know you know it with those LaScalas you're listening through!

Went in the right side of the cabinet, found a hair band with that certain failed NYC opera singer lead, kinda Iron Maiden like guitar sound in some stuff. Haven't had them out in a while. They had a unique take on some of their thematic LPs like Operation Mindcrime.

IMG-20190105-200550.jpg

The good sound quality video I found for one of the tunes has the dam* lyrics splashing over the screen.

Anyone know why some folks do this? It's infuriating, I have to put it in another tab when they do this to music. 

• Like 3

Josh Homme          - vocals, guitar

John Paul Jones    - bass, keyboards

Dave Grohl              - drums, vocals

IMG-20190105-202938.jpg

intense attitude, good mathematical bearings from the drummer, singer is goofy but that's just his style, he wears it well.

side three has a song about those lemmons before the studio of the above jam session

This kind of music works sometimes, only this stuff is from the 90s not from `71 with JPJs first band

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Not a problem here,

My first favorite band & my first favorite record......

Nobody's Fault But Mine

Zep just redeemed themselves..

with presence... Glad that robert plant was in the hospital..or just out And recovering.... From a accident....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You could not see the sarcasm in my post.

Aerosmith = first favorite band

Rocks definitely first favorite record & first time I saw them.

Zep is iconic and so is that particular LP to me.....

Get It?

** you see that the Museum AK6 are out?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

You could not see the sarcasm in my post.

Aerosmith = first favorite band

Rocks definitely first favorite record & first time I saw them.

Zep is iconic and so is that particular LP to me.....

Get It?

** you see that the Museum AK6 are out?

But I thought so anyways..

• Thanks 2

Before the game starts I've had time for side one of my new to me and newly opened copy of one of the best LPs from my jr high years. Hit the jackpot at discogs last week when I searched for half-speed masters after the Police came out with their new Abbey Rd. boxed set.

Remember where you were & what you were doing in 1977 when you first heard "Barracuda"?  I can't type that out here!  

6.jpg

IMG-20190107-182836-1.jpg

Know all of you know I like to rock, but my most loved part of this LP is side 1 #2 #3 & #4

Anns voice, the mandolin the moog synthesizer seemingly coming up out of the floor.

Wow, it's been since before the demise of my old YAH tt since I've heard it this good....... heck never this good!

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Before the game starts I've had time for side one of my new to me and newly opened copy of one of the best LPs from my jr high years. Hit the jackpot at discogs last week when I searched for half-speed masters after the Police came out with their new Abbey Rd. boxed set.

Remember where you were & what you were doing in 1977 when you first heard "Barracuda"?  I can't type that out here!  

6.jpg

IMG-20190107-182836-1.jpg

Know all of you know I like to rock, but my most loved part of this LP is side 1 #2 #3 & #4

Anns voice, the mandolin the moog synthesizer seemingly coming up out of the floor.

Wow, it's been since before the demise of my old YAH tt since I've heard it this good....... heck never this good!

You dirty dog !

Nice score.... Other than that album

and dreamboat Annie.. Are the only

ones to own !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1