Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

This is a new one I picked up with my bevy of half-speeds. And yea compared to my original copy that I picked up as a teen a few years later it is really nice sounding.

IMG-20190110-204147.jpg

IMG-20190110-205045.jpg

Know what.... saw this pic in the phone, glad I did took it for another spin with the discwasher.

It's got a second record with first takes and "alternate" versions of the same songs, let y'all know about those later.

This one like a lot of other records that had "FM" hits on them. has even better ones, not one bad tune on this LP!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

John Fogherty JohnJ  :)

Cool, I had the one with the baseball glove on it that came out in the 80s for a long time "Centerfield" I think?

*The band he had on that record was tight, and good musicians.

Also the T Trucks is a good one in my cabinet too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This was the first I picked up with the Christmas bounty. Almost the last to get here, fella was out of town but communicated well with me

It's under negotiation, sold to me and priced as M when it's NM at best. Sound is mostly very clean and exceptional like halfspeeds are, it just has some scratches that are audible. It might have to go back... but it filled out my Police albums from their first to Synchronicity, and damn the song below has just always made this southern fella boogie!

IMG-20190110-211931.jpg

IMG-20190109-142057.jpg

Geeze... my Hurricanes are one up on the Lightning... the #1 team in the NHL often and again right now since the Red Wings abdicated their place.

When I don't watch they stand a chance.....f'n HATE THIS!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A favourite album by a band that became ginormous 

Especially like the track Underway 

This album is from 1969 / 70 

Well before Rumours and totaly mesmerising 

Artist - Fleetwood Mac

Title - Then Play On 

ID - RS 6368

Reprise US pressing 

716B0AD0-18E8-466F-8976-495B0190827B.jpeg

• Like 3

Just hangin out tonite and started with some Eagles then took a left-hand turn into G.F....  After his death it kinda made me wonder how many "rocker's" would really miss him.  I just remember a kid my age from Detroit who could play the guitar heading South ta get a FEEL for things.   Then winding up in LA reaching for the stars yet never pushing anyone.  Yea, the gaggle loved ya man!   :)

Eagles-Desparado.jpg

Eagles-LongRun.jpg

Eagles-Hotel California.jpg

GlenFrey-No Fun Allowed.jpg

GlenFrey- The Allnighter.jpg

• Like 3