Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

That is an interesting look at one of YES best @Full Range. Not useless verbiage, as an obvious musician he makes sense there. Only took in the first couple of minutes but I intend to hear it out later.

That RdB Police record has got to go back, seller won't take off as much as I want to justify keeping it. First time I've thought about doing this buying at discogs. 

I've got the others I consider necessary from them. One is a 180 NM-M Outlandos d'Amour played less that 5 or 6 times since I got it last year. Zenyatta Mondatta "Back to Black" version 180 NM-M. Those 180s are "audiophile grade vinyl" Ghost in the & Synch G to VG condition originals some audible noise but not bad... I have still put them under my new cart!!

Put this out here to see if any of you would want these for a better price than what I paid for the two 180s in the past year.

pm me if...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After a long time having a vinyl system with La Scalas and recently Heresy IIIs I decide to integrate the vinyl system with my Khorns. So, after about 4 hours of work I did. 

The Khorns sound very nice, Decware Rachel, CJ pv10 pre, and Thorens TD160 super.  Eva has never been so sublime.  

The room

169C9F3D-34A6-4117-88AF-AA1B668B6C14-XL.

The Music

3FF56EE3-122F-45A7-A69C-82458576FA43.thumb.jpeg.9525f2b7731061e4546b63b7b9696858.jpeg

Cincy

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Full Range said:

@cincymat   Beautiful 

Thanks, glad I finally convinced my wife to mount the flat screen on the wall.  Opened up the top of the equipment console for the Thorens. I’m using a switch to change between analog and home theater rigs. So far, so nice. 

Cincy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, cincymat said:

Thanks, glad I finally convinced my wife to mount the flat screen on the wall.  Opened up the top of the equipment console for the Thorens. I’m using a switch to change between analog and home theater rigs. So far, so nice. 

Cincy

As you get older - and the eyesight starts to fade , you can upgrade to a 75” screen 👌

42 minutes ago, Full Range said:

As you get older - and the eyesight starts to fade , you can upgrade to a 75” screen 👌

Ah, this a temporary setup. We’re selling this house and moving to North Carolina very soon. I just had to hear the Khorns sing in this room before that happens. Part of the reason for the integration is I moved my Heresy 3's to North Carolina over the holidays. Just couldn’t be without Heritage sound while we sell this place. 

And yes, the Khorns are heading south when the time comes. 

My wife just told me she’s flying through Brisbane during  her upcoming vacation.  She does a trip every year with her sister. Late February this year. Almost three weeks of Australia and New Zealand.  

I’m happy for the chance to play the Khorns non stop. 

Cincy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, cincymat said:

Ah, this a temporary setup. We’re selling this house and moving to North Carolina very soon. I just had to hear the Khorns sing in this room before that happens. Part of the reason for the integration is I moved my Heresy 3's to North Carolina over the holidays. Just couldn’t be without Heritage sound while we sell this place. 

And yes, the Khorns are heading south when the time comes. 

My wife just told me she’s flying through Brisbane during  her upcoming vacation.  She does a trip every year with her sister. Late February this year. Almost three weeks of Australia and New Zealand.  

I’m happy for the chance to play the Khorns non stop. 

Cincy

It’s great when the girls go out and we are left at home alone 

She will love Australia & New Zealand - Did a Cruise to NZ last year and loved it 

In 10 days we are off on another cruise to Sydney via my families home town of Newcastle on a stopover 

A family catch up is planed 

• Like 1

Botanical name is Soliva Sessilis 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soliva_sessilis

That is the dance of the bindi - hurts like hell 

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Been there. You'll be close to Chuck

I thought that was or meant Chuck Norris 🎶

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cincymat said:

About an hour south. We'll have to have an East coast Klipsch gathering. 

Cincy 

When you go to Calabash do not stop until you get to the end of the road, the last restaurant on the left at the docks is the original. I haven't been there since the 90s but never went to another `cause as a youngster in 68 or 69 it was the only one there!

• Thanks 1

Just now, JohnJ said:

When you go to Calabash do not stop until you get to the end of the road, the last restaurant on the left at the docks is the original. I haven't been there since the 90s but never went to another `cause as a youngster in 68 or 69 it was the only one there!

Pretty sure that restaurant burned down. There’s a new place, Oyster Rock, there now. It’s very good. Went there over Christmas. Literally 5 minutes from our place. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1