Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Well get that connection fixed up @WillyBob!  We're impotent in here can't ya tell???  That dude in the hat is just tryin to add a bit of class to the thread.  Ha!  Just hangin, listenin and BSing!  McQuinn  walkin down the street?  Sounds like Fee Waybill and a lil "In thru the out door!"  Ha, now have to find a shot for this post...   Back story, John boy just finished and the girls were doin the "Go Go" dancin on top of the towers on either side of the stage...  Soooo, he just said jump I gotcha...  She did and he did...  All about the angle of the dangle if you know what I mean  😂 😎  STOP staring it's impolite!  Ha!  Photo's tack sharp but used frosted glass in the frame for the PG look!  lol  

Fee Waybill.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Back then...loved it LOUD ALL THE TIME

You just don't like the heavy stuff as much as I 🤘

IMG-20190115-210415.jpg

surprised this one is still clean enough to listen to!

**and the soundstage on this LP WOW!! the guitar on "Metal Gods" just hangs right there above the Fortes a little.

Sure that your LS would do that better, could just be my analog that I just upgraded again!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

IMG-20190115-210415.jpg

**and the soundstage on this LP WOW!! the guitar on "Metal Gods" just hangs right there above the Fortes a little.

Sure that your LS would do that better, could just be my analog that I just upgraded again!

You must like biker Guys
Related image Glenn Hughes Picture

Village people or judias priest

Same thing 
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Haven't listened to them in a LONG time!  Pulled that Floyd LP out today and said WOW!  I don't think it's  ever been played.  To sell or not to sell???  Think it'll go up?  Hmmmmm...  Now gonna have to do some research...  Thoughts?

You where most likely to high to play it..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

IMG-20190115-210415.jpg

It's weak at best

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

You where most likely to high to play it..

I'm actually thinking it was given to me and I was told to put it away. The other two Imma gonna have to eyeball a bit.  Gonna have to get the number and do the research.  Could put the $$ toward the Linn overhaul...   IF I did that it would help with the cartridge upgrade but then I wouldn't have the LP anymore.  Sighs...  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

IMG-20190115-210415.jpg

This is heavier 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Haven't listened to them in a LONG time!  Pulled that Floyd LP out today and said WOW!  I don't think it's  ever been played.  To sell or not to sell???  Think it'll go up?  Hmmmmm...  Now gonna have to do some research...  Thoughts?

I ship you these if You'll ship me one of those in that kind of shape!!

• Haha 1

Used to have that record. Got several of theirs, funny they opened for Judas Priest who opened for Molly Hatchett after their first album came out. JP wasn't big here yet even though all those early ones were HUGE in England. UFO didn't get the respect they deserved, Talk about a kick *** show, I know it was, I just can't remember it from forty years ago!!

Shenker Bros!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2