Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

15 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

mornin' @billybob

think they were talking misspelled ticket-stubs

Thinking more was misspelled, lol...it was 83 not in 79? Where was the mistake I wonder? Anyhow, good morning and hope the weather is to your liking at the moment.

On another note, think you are enjoying another Project(?) tube preamp...:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Like spring here now @billybob no rain for three or so days...a record for the last year!

Definitely enjoying the new phono preamp... the previous was not lacking but this one has a discernible affect on the cart.... I cannot leave one speck of dust on the LP or I'll hear it! Specks (specs) aside it is promising

After the chores today _ BBQ chicken, slaw, grn beans and potatoes. Having to stay away from the hockey game with hopes they stomp the flamers today.

So the preamp is not broken in yet but it is sounding good already. Left Bowie's "Sound & Vision" behind, came to these cool kids from down south doing "Sound & Color" plus more that I really dig and, and, an...

Aw H@ll 

IMG-20190203-154858.jpg

IMG-20190203-155522.jpg

IMG-20190203-155413.jpg

It's just really Groovy!

The innovative spaced out Bowie-esque vocal sounds and the depth of sound on this record were made for what my rig excels at!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

That is a nice looking preamp. Was expecting it in black. Very nice setup. :)That Forte 3 just screams, play me. Think I have an Alabama around somewhere. Will post it when I find. Yes, been watching some hockey again lately. May even watch the Super Bowl, if I have it here, lol...cool man

• Like 1

Appreciate that man. When I saw a bunch of posts in a thread about potentiometers I think pics of some 70s receivers in stainless with big VU meters taking up the real estate made me think.

So I got this pre to match the tt and the F3s! 

Since our stupida%& coach let our great players stink up the sb in 2015... Then the commish lambasted the Cowboys for black armbands to honor the cops killed by the terrorists in Dallas at the end of that summer.. #'em all!

C'mon XFL!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Spinning a double album 

This release follows the White Blood Cells album I posted earlier 

Artist - The White Stripes 

Title - Elephant 

The complete recordings in chronological order 

The difference between the two albums is this album is more refined, a little darker in the colour spectrum and more complex 

The extra complexity comes off as angrier to my ears - however the album has its soft moments 

But overall I had very enjoyable session listening to this album

C7DEECB3-C472-4ED2-B16A-C8FE3CE2F4F2.jpeg

CB0AAFE7-DB91-45E6-82F5-889A758CF687.jpeg

• Like 4