Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:15 PM, JohnJ said:

What? Steppenwolf?

Heck Yea !

To my vague recollect. that was the 1st lp. Someone can correct me but yes, night time is the right time My greatest hits  has it and "Don 't Step On the Grass Sam" please...thanks man!

22 hours ago, Full Range said:

Artist - The White Stripes 

Title - Elephant 

The complete recordings in chronological order

Looks interesting...

13 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

I only have 3 .... Zep , zep 4 , presence...

Guess you need Physical Grapp:rolleyes:hiti since you are a Led collector...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You sure do Mike...even the super long CD...Sabbath Rocks Greatest, will get the name of but yes, vinyl... sho nuff

John just showed us a Zeppelin that I would like to have. Course I am thin here in the "what I want " dept. Think I will be showing you mu one recent tranche final, 2 Harry Chapin, one studio and a double live...and then the local boxes I spoke of abit back, oh 2 months ago maybe.

Went into th Sansui and pretty sure I can fix the auto lift as it is a mechanical problem. Going to take a bottom of pick as, it is complex, yet elaborate work of art.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good evening my friends here in spinning vinyl..............well, actually, good morning PAUL !   Ok, been a while since I have spun vinyl over in RTM, but tonight a little something special, and I am amazed at how good it sounds considering the age of the recording.    Been in a Gershwin mood this past work week, so, it was really a pleasure to find THIS SEALED LP in my late mom's collection, which I recently brought in from my garage.

Here is the album artwork on front cover...

DSCN2089.jpg

Rear cover notes and photo of the composer...DSCN2091.jpg

• Like 1

@Tigerman — George Gershwin was a fabulous composer and prolific writer including movies 

I particularly like Rhapsody In Blue , Sumertime to name a couple 

He also wrote Porgy & Bess - and Miles Davis did the music on the movie 

Artist - Miles Davis 

Title - Porgy and Bess

This album is from 1963 

A 360 Sound release 

7CBF5F8B-736B-43E9-A904-865EFB6716DF.jpeg

Did you know his real name name is Jacob Gershowitz 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

WOW, thank you Paul for the info and joining me in some Gershwin...   As you probably saw by the track titles on that LP, all your bases were covered :D...

Ok, now moving on to Bruce Hornsby from 2016....nice album and HAND SIGNED as well...   Here is the front cover artwork with signature...DSCN2098.jpg

.......rear cover with track titles.....DSCN2099.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We're gonna give it a go and see.  That Prima Luna will be hard to beat I'm thinking.  They all sound different though.  Just setting in with the ONE that pushes all your buttons.  That's the tough thing

Thanks for the Linn thoughts they're appreciated.  I'm gonna be embarrassed to even take it in! 

• Thanks 1