Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

One of the first LPs I had to replace when I got the new tt and $$ MC cart almost a year after rebuilding my stereo.

Miss the "hide" on the original copy, it's up in MD now might be pictured sometime in the future here.

IMG-20190210-194441.jpg

This LP erased the Beatles from my mind practically, and these guys were my favorite band for decades after it came out!

They had Ted open for them the most, Mothers Finest memorably several times, the others I've forgotten about they couldn't hang!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

One of the first LPs I had to replace when I got the new tt and $$ MC cart almost a year after rebuilding my stereo.

Miss the "hide" on the original copy, it's up in MD now might be pictured sometime in the future here.

IMG-20190210-194441.jpg

This LP erased the Beatles from my mind practically, and these guys were my favorite band for decades after it came out!

They had Ted open for them the most, Mothers Finest memorably several times, the others I've forgotten about they couldn't hang!

I've seen them with ted opening..

then joining in on stage..kicking Joe Perry off... And doing red house...

And  Joey Kramer doing his version 

Of John Bonham 's hand solo..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

IMG-20190210-194441.jpg

Johnny liked to gamble with his lady Louise
She was a blackjack deuces are wild
He got to thinkin' 'bout his nose in the breeze
Johnny looked and he smiled
He started thinkin' bout the fortune and fame
And the young girls down at his knees
He dug the money but forgot all the names
So he knew just how to appease
Lick and a promise
Lick and a promise
Lick and a promise
He gave the ladies a lick and a promise
Lick and a promise 
He gave the ladies a lick and a promise

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

@JohnJ Mike hammered it in RTM right after I posted it there.  Then I posted it here and you jumped.  You KNOW I'm not gonna have just one of them.  lol  Sorry man!  

Just needling ya Mr DJ man:P

When it posted and I couldn't figure if that little logo said Chicago Transit Authority... I knew what those trees were over!

But I'm alright and am not fretting, I can pull it up on the pc and crank it loud enough to get yelled at with the door closed!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:26 PM, Dave1290 said:

Not sure if it all loaded for me but, alright, Green Eyed Lady, Like the Byrds cover but may have named it already...

Nothing but Chicago Transit Authority....the title...Did I win a Byrds...Mr Tam...

• Thanks 1