Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Oh I'd send everyone one but the USPS hates me!  Mike's chicken dinner showed up cracked so gonna send him another one!  Gotta keep my customers happy!  lolol

Ugh!

I did have some fun at the PO today raising heck..  Next one goes first class so I have $50 insurance on it...  Grrrrrrrrr...

Flipped my mail man off today when he drove by in his lil truck and he gave me a "Whaaa" look.  I'll enlighten him later!  Ha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@Dave1290

I'd get a big kick out of it and a barrel of laughs if you lived across the street here!

And you'd get an earful of 70s rock when the humidity was low enough!

I think you'd get the earful either way.  I'm lucky the kid next door is a good guy but I am kinda concerned about the 90 year-old woman on the other side of me.  The guy across the street lives in his million dollar brick so he's not gonna hear squat.  Know those behind me so I'm pretty safe with them...  Yesssss, I'm the red-headed step-child here in the hood...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Rainy Wednesday Matinee:

this replaces what came out in 1976

IMG-20190220-123659.jpg

Joe and Brad team up for some fuzzy riffs in this one picked again for it possible obscurity

You killing me John !   F...in  Legendary album.... Over the weekend I put away.. All of my cds.. And left out

A couple handfulls..

and after listening to combination..

you made me dig up Pandora's box..

i only own Aerosmith , draw the line , and right in the nuts....on vinyl..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wasn't "Nobody's Fault" featured at the beginning of the big "Earthquake" movie?

Right after "Poseiden Adventure" and the corny, campy "Airplane" this and that back then?

* "Pandora's Box"

None better at the river back then with the right guy doing the tunes before that scratching crap!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dirtmudd said:

I did spin Aerosmith and draw the line.. After you posted it the other day...

i can't seem to find get your wings , toys or rocks ... Slightly used hard to come by @ My local independent record store

Check your pm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Oh I'd send everyone one but the USPS hates me!  Mike's chicken dinner showed up cracked so gonna send him another one!  Gotta keep my customers happy!  lolol

Ugh!

I did have some fun at the PO today raising heck..  Next one goes first class so I have $50 insurance on it...  Grrrrrrrrr...

Flipped my mail man off today when he drove by in his lil truck and he gave me a "Whaaa" look.  I'll enlighten him later!  Ha!

Yet to receive my lp selection...Did you get my check yet?

• Haha 2