Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

On 2/20/2019 at 10:26 PM, JohnJ said:

Mike you've left me hangin' !

Did I espouse how good Right in the Nuts was because it reminded me of how Draw the Line was done?

That's all that comes to mind, those two go together like the red, yellow & blue Crimson from the early 80s do!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@billybob just been sittin around here jammin all day.  Runnin all kinds of random stuff w/no rhyme or reason.  Queen, A night at the opera, Dylan Greatest hits 1 & 2, Fagan n Nightfly and now settled in on the new Petty box set for the second time thru.  Who knows where it'll go.  Old local group getting back together tonite but I don't think I'm gonna make it.   They are all pretty darn good though sooo...  Well maybe but I'm getting totally worthless anymore!  lol  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nice,  Try this one on for starting a Friday Night!

IMG-20190222-203252.jpg

*The vid I had in here fizzled out after the second song, might have been good at one time.....

I found this and it covers the same emotion... with a couple of songs off of "Champagne Jam"

Edited by JohnJ
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

*The vid I had in here fizzled out after the second song, might have been good at one time.....

I found this and it covers the same emotion... with a couple of songs off of "Champagne Jam"

Edited 2 minutes ago by JohnJ

Saw them in a Lakeland , Fl little pop festival. Melanie, Canned Heart and ARS, others but ? atm.

32 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

@billybob just been sittin around here jammin all day.  Runnin all kinds of random stuff w/no rhyme or reason.  Queen, A night at the opera, Dylan Greatest hits 1 & 2, Fagan n Nightfly and now settled in on the new Petty box set for the second time thru.  Who knows where it'll go.  Old local group getting back together tonite but I don't think I'm gonna make it.   They are all pretty darn good though sooo...  Well maybe but I'm getting totally worthless anymore!  lol  

Since then Champagne Jam a favorite...Thanks for the jog to memory. They were a nice surprise to me...think it was around early 80's but the temp was mighty hot while dancing to the Heat. Yes, they were staring at me...lol.

Dave, when I was younger, I would start drumming on my desk at HS watching the clock at 6th period.Yes, we knew what the Friday night would bring, lol...Now I just have a brew and think about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Doraville, that and after I posted saw Not going to let it.............was thinking of that just recently. They had some good stuff.

Hotlanta... have not heard that expression lately. Went to an electronics trade show at North Atlanta. Big place think it was called the Atlanta Dunfey Hotel. Had a blast that trip...:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, billybob said:

The Mule...would not be too surprised if FR had this oldie goldie...:rolleyes:Fireball...cool now we are cooking with petro...thanks!

Actualy I had it at one time on cassette but not the record 

I like both - Deep Purple and Black Sabbath 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1