Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

for you gr8 one

so it's OK to take someone smaller than you and bang their head on the ice?

Hope it happens to you. TONIGHT!

NHL???

It's OK to bang the back of someones head on the freakin ice???

*Especially when they look unconscious already

Get the hattie Foegele!!!

*almost

3- 0 ha

*Se Ya Ha Ha

God Knows

`Canes 5 - caps zero final.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@JohnJ  Nice grab John!  Played that Wolf LP last nite before I went to bed.  They cranked out some ever-lasting good stuff!  Think they're officially done now as off last year I think.

@dirtmudd Great stuff as usual Mike!

@Full Range That LP looks great and prolly sounds great too.

Been sittin around listening to Queen's "Sheer Heart Attack" and now playing Who's Quadro...  Been a while for that one!!  I've soooo got to get my Linn in for service and a cart.  I'm sure the dude is swamped since people got tax refunds.  Ugh!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Too jacked up to sleep!

Bad night for my team & the league I love even though we shut out the champs!

5 - 0 for you Svechnikov!

No brats, been doing Italian sausage this week.... got extra cannoli shells ya see

IMG-20190415-230628.jpg

Amazed that these records sound so good, this one is from `73.

I'm just getting the dust out of the grooves then destroying any static and the AKGs are rocking.

• Like 2

Ha and I'm still trying figure out how the Blue Jacket's are still 2-0 and hangin somehow.

You've got what I had last nite.  I've found that after about 4-5 hours cranked here I lay in bed for 3 hours looking at the clock!  Might have something to do with my CNS...  lol

Brats and canoli?  That's a mix up!  lol  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Ha and I'm still trying figure out how the Blue Jacket's are still 2-0 and hangin somehow.

You've got what I had last nite.  I've found that after about 4-5 hours cranked here I lay in bed for 3 hours looking at the clock!  Might have something to do with my CNS...  lol

Brats and canoli?  That's a mix up!  lol  

BJ's are doing great!, and against the "best"

OddsShark has a realistic power ranking out every M & W through the season, check them out if you don't already.

Bettman and his asst were there tonight, I "E"d them want ovi banned the rest of round one minimum.

Now how to arrange that kind of power....... need the magic carpet, or weed or lucky gold coin from American Gods!

I've put kosher dills on the plate with brats..... that's heresy!

• Like 1

@JohnJ  Did the Jacket's play tonite?  Just caught the tail-end of sports and was trying to read lips but they ran something about a sweep in Game 4 on Thurs.  I know absolutely NOTHING about hockey.  When I was shooting Ohio State sports they decided they wanted some hockey shots.  Hardest thing I ever shot.  That and boxing cause you never know when ur gonna get the puck or the broken nose.  Today with all the auto-focus stuff out there it's cake.  I do know one thing though Nationwide Arena in Cbus is amazing.  Local kid here was the manager of restaurant concessions there.  Had a great dinner there once w/my girls before a game.  Seats were great too but I was still clueless.  Free is always good!  Jon's now the head chef for the PGA tour and feeds the players.  Nice step up I'd say!  Whoa!  3-0, just checked!

Yea, just went back and was reading on their site.  Won last nite.  Fans in Cbus will tear that place up if they win.  The die-hards have waited a LONG time for a contender and for them to knock TB out?  Be like the OSU-ichigan football game this year...  62-39 rout and shup about that Clemson win a couple years ago!  lolol

This year at the U spring game last Saturday someone rented a "banner" plane and the banner said, "Its ok Jim you and throw the ball on 1st down!"  hahahahaha

He wasn't too happy about it and neither was the University.    

• Haha 1

Just about finished rebuilding my Skynyrd records, already had one of the ones done by Analogue Productions as well as a couple of their Stevie Ray.

Exceptional sound quality from their products I can't say enough about that - the LPs are almost as good as a half-speed master.

IMG-20190416-185302.jpg

They sure weren't a pretty boy band (no one that loves `em gives a *#+@) but gawd is this music timeless.

Attitude, timing, writing and those dual lead guitars!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

:rolleyes:

Repeating the same thing

Expecting different results

?

Why don't you take a good look at yourself and describe what you see
And baby, baby, baby, do you like it?
There you sit, sitting spare like a book on a shelf rustin'
Ah, not trying to fight it
You really don't care if they're coming oh, oh
I know that it's all a state of mind, oh.
If you go down in the streets today, Baby, you better
You better open your eyes
Folk down there really don't care, really don't care
Don't care, really don't
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1