Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

@dirtmudd 

In my youth about 45 years ago, I had a van fully customised with murals ( just like the custom vans in the USA ) 

That album cover was on the back doors 

Pity I have lost all the photos unless my mum has any - will ring her tonight to see 

Something like this

57ef5816e1ee951e62115ab5f5225499.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Dave1290

That's so insensitive of you. Don't you know our instinctive guy egos are offensive to the young'ins:P

Those guys Got It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tAaKULiaw8&list=OLAK5uy_mOr5ILENFJuMFVIvfgpRsJ6nUOLRhhUOM&index=9

Can't post the vid or it plays the whole LP, not PG in this instance and the Stayin' Song was in/from my repertoire.

So good and would have been blaring out of that sea captains van that @Full Range posted above. Laquer paint has no equal. The depth on those muralled vans was literally 3D back then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Full Range said:

@dirtmudd 

In my youth about 45 years ago, I had a van fully customised with murals ( just like the custom vans in the USA ) 

That album cover was on the back doors 

Pity I have lost all the photos unless my mum has any - will ring her tonight to see 

Something like this

57ef5816e1ee951e62115ab5f5225499.jpg

• Thanks 2

Rainy Day Matinee:

Thunderstorm          -  Over

AC                              -  Turned back on

Dinner is Leftovers  -  No Cooking at all tonight!

IMG-20190426-153916.jpg

Thunder rumbling outside again w/blue sky and sunshine above.

No speakers can reproduce a saxophone like Klipsch!!

• Like 3

We had a windstorm after the front moved through. From years riding a bike (4 cyl, 4 carbs, 1100, 6 spd) I know that was over 50 mph we had today. Power has been out for hrs, game is on, can't watch😫 At least it isn't hot or cold today.

• Sad 2

43 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

We had a windstorm after the front moved through. From years riding a bike (4 cyl, 4 carbs, 1100, 6 spd) I know that was over 50 mph we had today. Power has been out for hrs, game is on, can't watch😫 At least it isn't hot or cold today.

Listen to the game on

Radio with batteries

Or in the car 

• Like 1

If it was NCAA basketball or football I could Paul. In the southern US it's almost impossible to get the NHL team from our state on tv. There will be a truncated replay on tomorrow am maybe. First round was on fox sports Carolinas, our regular channel. Second is on nationally so probably one of the NBC channels. No score 3/4 through the second, NY Isles are a scoring machine so we're doing something right! Watching the box score live on the phone app!! No transistor radio here since the 70s.

• Thanks 1

Good evening my friends and a good morning to Paul :emotion-44: (coffee cup for you sir!)...

Anyway, we had tornado warnings today here in western MA. !   The NEW tornado alley !!  :o  Happening more and more each year !

Well, it has been TWO WEEKS since I was able to be here in Longfellow Music Hall, but, instead of playing Amateur Radio tonight, I decided to get the heck in here and contribute to RTM and this forum with a nice vinyl play.

Here then, a recent release from Diana Krall and Tony Bennett with music of Gershwin...   Here is the cover art...DSCN2465.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

.........ok, just having a little down time with the camera while listening.   With the telephoto from my seat 14 feet back, Rega powersupply in red (green when in 45 rpm mode) and the display from the Marantz AVR....    Enjoy the night time vibe  🍷  (I sure am, and wished you could all join me!)DSCN2471.jpg

• Like 3