Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Thanks Paul, good to have you around!, enjoying this album tonight, feels good to be back listening.   Last weekend was our first show of the season (Neil Diamond Tribute Band) which was Saturday evening, then Sunday being Easter, we were out all day into the evening, so, I wanted to make a plan to be here both Friday and Saturday evenings with something to share...   

Well, I hope you are well, I may go on to a CD recording next, but I will be back soon.    🍷

Enjoy your day, as we get ready to bed down for the evening here in the States...  -_-

1 minute ago, Tigerman said:

Thanks Paul, good to have you around!, enjoying this album tonight, feels good to be back listening.   Last weekend was our first show of the season (Neil Diamond Tribute Band) which was Saturday evening, then Sunday being Easter, we were out all day into the evening, so, I wanted to make a plan to be here both Friday and Saturday evenings with something to share...   

Well, I hope you are well, I may go on to a CD recording next, but I will be back soon.    🍷

Enjoy your day, as we get ready to bed down for the evening here in the States...  -_-

We both have great taste in music 

Have a good listening session, and we will catch up again soon 

• Thanks 1

Got time for one tonite.  Nice spring weather turned to garbage here.  Front moved thru last night and today, wet and cold.  70's mid-week will make up for it though.  Think it's time to add some more room for LP's.  Too jammed for my liking so unload a shelf, raise it up a brick higher and start another row on the floor.  NOT liking the idea of unloading the shelf, raising it, then re-loading it.  Busy work for the wkend.  Then open up a corner full of gear and move the Left channel cab in and move in the butcher block.  THEN we'll see what shakes or doesn't shake!  Salutes the gaggle!  Flips the switch on Paul's coffee pot and heads on out!   :) 

Donald Fagan - Night Fly.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/26/2019 at 6:47 PM, Full Range said:

I just love that Fedora hat on the Video above as I own a couple of similar felt hats in style and shape 

Yes my other passion is owning some really good hats 

I have a couple Akubras, one my parents gave me for my 16th bday in... 1965.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

I have a couple Akubras, one my parents gave me for my 16th bday in... 1965.

Those Akubra’s last a lifetime if looked after 

I have a summer White Akubra and an urban felt Akubra called the Bogart 

Other brands are a handmade beaver felt and a wool felt 

About 10 flat caps and about 25 modern logo / brand caps one for many occasions 

So I’m covered all year round 

And just in case you ask -  No I’m not going bald to cover up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For sure there are more expensive brands, but they are nice hats. My newest is a Riverina, and the original one was sold through Eddie Bauer. It was made like the Australian military hat with a clip on the side. The clip disappeared a long time ago, but it's been a good hat. I need to get the leather headband replaced though.

• Like 1

Geez, just passin thru I guess...  Can't believe I'm sitting here watching Columbus/Boston play hockey.  Tied at 2 and into overtime.  I have no idea what's going on but I do know these guys are beating the HECK outta each other.  Crazy nuts.  Like watching a cage match on ice! @JohnJ you have to be insane to watch this stuff!  lololol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Marvel said:

For sure there are more expensive brands, but they are nice hats. My newest is a Riverina, and the original one was sold through Eddie Bauer. It was made like the Australian military hat with a clip on the side. The clip disappeared a long time ago, but it's been a good hat. I need to get the leather headband replaced though.

All parts in Akubra hats are replaceable check with your hat retailer 

I also had a military  Akubra - a great hat but it was to big for me so I gave it to a mate 

• Like 1

Sunday night at FRs Casa de Musica 

Spinning a debut album that was in amongst a bulk buy of records 

This particular album is a reissue deluxe release with extra tracks included in a second LP 

The only Hip Hop /  Rap album I own 

But it’s a good one ☝️ I like the track - Poetic Justice 

I have read that the material was so good that it was begging to be recorded 

Artist Kendrick Lamar 

Title - M.A.A.D. City 

13D7A4A1-6B83-4A6D-875D-C5D9D2832D2B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

Sunday night at FRs Casa de Musica 

Spinning a debut album that was in amongst a bulk buy of records 

This particular album is a reissue deluxe release with extra tracks included in a second LP 

The only Hip Hop /  Rap album I own 

But it’s a good one ☝️ I like the track - Poetic Justice 

I have read that the material was so good that it was begging to be recorded 

Artist Kendrick Lamar 

Title - M.A.A.D. Cit

13D7A4A1-6B83-4A6D-875D-C5D9D2832D2B.jpeg

I see it now...Paul

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2