Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Giving up on the sorbothane idea for right now.  The Engineer I was talking to wants the feet off my table with sorbothane strips on all 4 sides THEN he wants the ball castors pulled off the legs and 4x4 squares put under each leg.  I figure about $124k to do it the way he wants...  😂  Gonna re-mount the wall rack to the left side of the picture window and use the butcher block for the integrated and Schitt Mani.  Gotta get the table closer to the LP's so I'm not feeling like I'm on walkabout!  Slipped on a pair of Blue Jean 10 white banana plug cables earlier.  Not a cable fanatic but I kinda think they sound a bit cleaner.  Who knows? 

Been loungin and watchin hockey for lack of anything else to watch.  Perhaps a lil mugga Johnnie Walker Green in a bit.  I got this!  Maybe!  😂

The Band - Northern Nights Southern Cross.jpg

Donald Fagan - Night Fly.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This repertoire from last night is what I used to hear changing the radio stations whenever taking a road trip.

And Billy's stuff, when I put one on I just have to bring out the other, then the next one...

• Like 4

Beautiful and 90 outside and I haven't made it `cause of kitchen and laundry chores. Gotta bleach, scrape, wirebrush, then rustoleum fish oil prime the wrought iron outside. Then it takes three coats of the white alkyd to cover that brick red primer. Nothing else does the job right. It's time.

Believe I owe you some vinyl after all my recent Stanley Cup talk @Full Range 

Nothing else gets me through my chores like Teddy! Replaced the high mileage original LP last year but kept it's cover.

IMG-20190518-132817.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

^^^^^^^^ I was sittin here LMAO at that video.  Breakfast Jam this morning.  Beautiful outside soooo all 3 LP's of The Last Waltz  Then some coffee and a "blind man's omelette.  "That's when you crack 3 eggs and dump anything that's not moving in the fridge in and have at it!.  Saw the neighbor behind me out so walked over and asked him if all the rock and roll coming from this place bothered him.  No worries from that direction.  He said, "Man that sounds great!"  Figured I'd better check in since the cops here drive around w/a db meter.  Ugh!

• Like 4

Well my friends, it is good to get back here this weekend with a vinyl posting....    I just received this a few weeks ago and wanted to UNbox it and give it a play over in RTM.   But, as always, I love sharing here as well...

So here then, a purchase off eBay that was NOT sealed (rarely do I buy any USED vinyl) and giving it a listen...

Started with shipment in a PIZZA BOX of all things !  DSCN2646.jpg

• Like 4