Its a must listen recommendation from me 

Artist - Grant Green

Title - Idle Moments 

On Blue Note 180 gr 

27632524-FF4E-42F9-BFEC-A59F9637AC9E.jpeg

=== Yes it is. Although my “vinyl” is of a smaller diameter - 📀

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Got lucky the other day.  If you can get here by 1230 you can pick what you want and you're the first one I'm letting in.  The others can wait but I only have til 4.  Maybe 430 at the latest.  Two hour one-way drive and I'm on it!  He met me and we went to HIS basement. Nothing big time showing then he said the albums are back here.  Help yourself.  Mind in INSTANT over-load!  Took my pic first then started looking thinking i was really gonna put a dent in this place.  Started looking at condition and they were ALL like new.  I looked at about 4 and he said you don't have to look at them.  I was on the road, would buy the LP's and then put them on cassette so they've only been played maybe once or twice.  Sure there's a moral to the story...  ALWAYS take a boat load of $$$$!  Sure I'll share them with you!  Til prolly the 4th of July!  😂

dave thompson.jpg

Zep II.jpg

John Lennon1.jpg

wynton marsalis.jpg

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Got lucky the other day.  If you can get here by 1230 you can pick what you want and you're the first one I'm letting in.  The others can wait but I only have til 4.  Maybe 430 at the latest.  Two hour one-way drive and I'm on it!  He met me and we went to HIS basement. Nothing big time showing then he said the albums are back here.  Help yourself.  Mind in INSTANT over-load!  Took my pic first then started looking thinking i was really gonna put a dent in this place.  Started looking at condition and they were ALL like new.  I looked at about 4 and he said you don't have to look at them.  I was on the road, would buy the LP's and then put them on cassette so they've only been played maybe once or twice.  Sure there's a moral to the story...  ALWAYS take a boat load of $$$$!  Sure I'll share them with you!  Til prolly the 4th of July!  😂

dave thompson.jpg

Geeze your record cabinets expanded!

& I appreciate the offer

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Asked him about the lot and he said 2 or 3k "Might" buy it.  I don't think I would have bought the lot but the pile I brought back ...  Yes, there's that budget involved...  Sucks to be me at times but this tub is jammed and they're are allllll mine now :)  😂  😂

14 hours ago, Full Range said:

If only I was about 8000 miles closer 

Actually, I would have accepted any help.  We're big kids we can fight for the goodies on the way home!    😂

tubfull.jpg

Queen- Killers.jpg

• Like 4

Gonna be a love/hate relationship w/the neighbors by Tuesday!  hahaha...  Stoked?  This album was a very special piece to me in my first life before my cousin borrowed it.  Never to be seen again.  No blue pills, No ED, NOW I'M STOKED.  A true OMG moment for me.  I'm soooo cranked up right now....  BOOM!  

Santana - Abraxas.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1