Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

20 minutes ago, billybob said:

Back for more of that good good stuff ... On another note, have a shipment going out sooner than later now... spinner here is yet to come into .. still on... thanks for

Patience... thanks🎭

Better late than never 🤟

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Did you guys get a chance to listen to that track? 

That came out in `79 when John Glascock (RIP) was dying way too early from a toothache. Note the lp backside, Ian plays the bass guitar on this one.

Ian Anderson is one of those few and far between kind of musicians. Roy Clark comes to mind... he could masterfully play anything with strings, sing, compose etc.

Ian's the same way and the bass in this "Something's on the Move" tune is all over the place like a second song within that song.

Incredible, just F'n Incredible!!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Did you guys get a chance to listen to that track? 

That came out in `79 when John Glascock (RIP) was dying way too early from a toothache. Note the lp backside, Ian plays the bass guitar on this one.

Ian Anderson is one of those few and far between kind of musicians. Roy Clark comes to mind... he could masterfully play anything with strings, sing, compose etc.

Ian's the same way and the bass in this "Something's on the Move" tune is all over the place like a second song within that song.

Incredible, just F'n Incredible!!

I have the LP album of Stormwatch 

And yes I have had a listen to refresh my memory 

Jethro Tull is unique and fantastic at the same time 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My house is almost surrounded by a moat.  Tornado warnings earlier and just a bit of rain.  Rare for a warning here in town.  Then they called for up to 3 inches of rain from the cell moving in behind the other stuff.  Downpour for the last 3 hours so thought I'd eyeball things.  Yup, all I need are a few gators.  Never like this before either.  Guess tunes will have to wait.  Ugh. 

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

My house is almost surrounded by a moat.  Tornado warnings earlier and just a bit of rain.  Rare for a warning here in town.  Then they called for up to 3 inches of rain from the cell moving in behind the other stuff.  Downpour for the last 3 hours so thought I'd eyeball things.  Yup, all I need are a few gators.  Never like this before either.  Guess tunes will have to wait.  Ugh. 

I always wanted a moat with gators.  I will get close if I ever build a house on the lake.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

We get the cyclones and destructive storms every year 

And local flooding is a regular occurrence, but not in my area even though my place is a couple of streets from the river 

When we flood whole suburbs and houses go under water - but touch wood we have been lucky on my street as it’s a higher zone 

• Like 3

Notice Mike, and JohnJ spinning some Tull earlier...That sounds good right about now...decided to play it on my old trusty Thorens 160...

Jethro Tull - Crest of a Knave.  1987

This lp was "Recorded just around the corner, from the kitchen, in the room, behind the door, which used to be painted white, but isn't

anymore."

15597930061321122489774580308240.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Dang, woke up and my moat is gone!  Guess it's time for coffee!  Now what to do w/the gators and fishies???  I'll thunk on it over coffee!  😂  😂

But Did you finish building the ARK??

TNX for the pic and that is a lot of BBQ there in your Frontyard

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Waswondeering where and what looking at when looking at Mossy bottom's avatar. Has been staring me in the face... playing Tull now and thinking of playing an old hits 

by I...Butt......, And then Alvin and Co arrived...hard acts to follow...

Keep it alive ya'll...ya ya...

• Like 4