Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

9 hours ago, JohnJ said:

@Dave1290

What the heck is that... a "red" Apple label??

Thought they were always the sour green labels... all mine are and I've got original copies of "Help" & "Sgt Pepper"

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Tunes and haircuts from "Let it Be" imply they might have started trippin' some by then!

Those green apples will get ya EVERY time!  :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, billybob said:

Full Range,  just finishing my Fosters and ruminating... have a

nother Tranche of LP's coming soon enough... cheers partner...

Love a cold beer in the summer 

And I’ll be waiting for those LPs 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mossy bottom said:

I like a beer for breakfast...not kidding! ( not every morning, but I do enjoy one every so often...Breakfast of Champions!)

So does Sheryl Crow: "I like a good beer buzz, early in the morning,
Billy likes to peal the labels from his bottles of bud"

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Some of my pals hated this one.

I thought they pulled off the keyboard record with the brown bag over it pretty well.

Always a Zeppelin fan!

IMG-20190623-231138.jpg

2 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

for you to barf in...

I remember the name of that album..

into the outhouse 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Welp, my verdict is in on the new Genesis half-speed...  Ya always KNEW they'd miss Gabriel and this proves it.  Exceptional sound quality but it just didn't shine without him!  Immediately went back to the Floyd Division Bell LP and it got me right outta my funk.  If you like to crank it and kick back listening to Gilmour work it ya better snag one.  Incredible all the way around imo.  FWIW!  lol

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Welp, my verdict is in on the new Genesis half-speed...  Ya always KNEW they'd miss Gabriel and this proves it.  Exceptional sound quality but it just didn't shine without him!  Immediately went back to the Floyd Division Bell LP and it got me right outta my funk.  If you like to crank it and kick back listening to Gilmour work it ya better snag one.  Incredible all the way around imo.  FWIW!  lol

not a fan of seconds out...

but the treat on the album ... is cinema show with Bill Bruford on the drums !

I'm not sure if the reissue puts Hackett up more in the mix....

but I have Genesis archives 67-75...

on the cd box set

with the lamb in its entirety.. from the shrine auditorium...

• Like 3

@Mossy bottom  Thanks Mossy!  Sometime were gonna have to discuss those Oreo cookies you have under your Linn.  Works obviously.  What sorbothane did you use?  Talked w/an engineer at the plant here in Ohio and still have to email him and send him pics of what i want to do.  Nice guy but he was rattling off stuff faster than I could write it down to order it!  Tried the sorbothane pads under the table feet and no luck.  Yours on the Oreo's must be fine.    😂   :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

@Mossy bottom  Thanks Mossy!  Sometime were gonna have to discuss those Oreo cookies you have under your Linn.  Works obviously.  What sorbothane did you use?  Talked w/an engineer at the plant here in Ohio and still have to email him and send him pics of what i want to do.  Nice guy but he was rattling off stuff faster than I could write it down to order it!  Tried the sorbothane pads under the table feet and no luck.  Yours on the Oreo's must be fine.    😂   :)

Hello Dave,  As you well know, you can lose your mind and money chasing all things audio...These have worked for me over the years, they are inexpensive about 14.00 for four, and available through ebay.  Here is the link:  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Audio-Anti-Vibration-Isolation-Pads-2-X-2-Turntable-Amp-Speakers-CD-Sub-DAC/183718909188?hash=item2ac6801504:g:1G8AAOSwLsxbLW5d

If that doen't get you there, the ebay item number is 183718909188

I have my ST-70's resting on them as well as the maple block that my VPI Prime is on... As I said it does the trick for me.  If it doesn't work your only out the price of a 12 pack.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2