Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

3 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Welllllll had a bit of fun today as a DeadHead!  Even got the yard mowed!  I never cease to amaze myself!  hahahahaha

grateful dead - jerry garcia.jpg

grateful dead - march 1967.jpg

grateful dead -mars hotel.jpg

Difficult for some to be out of doors but since it is you ...give it pure hell tomorrow...;  )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mossy bottom said:

Feeling like dancing with Mr. D...

The Rolling Stones - Goats Head Soup. 1973

My favorite of theirs from the early 70s. They meld the keyboards, guitar and vocals together on this lp into a psychedelic whirlwind! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Bought the new Bee Gees, All Time Greatest hits 180 Gram double LP from Walmart no less,  Sounding damn nice on the new ( to me ) VPI Classic 1, with Dynavector Karat 17d3

I remember when Saturday Night Fever first hit theaters  (Showing my Age)

Link to the Vinyl........So far very nicely mastered, and a very quiet vinyl

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/timeless-the-all-time-greatest-hits-bee-gees/31015300/2660674577932?st=PLA&sid=BNB_ADL+Marketplace+Good+New+Media+-+Desktop+Low&sourceId=PLAGoNA&dpid=tdtve346c&2sid=Google_c&gclid=CjwKCAjwmNzoBRBOEiwAr2V27RLgCI4qvL4WdV11DZBScYOtCJLnCDGMUBktn2zuCsM4RaDVYJ2nEBoC9O8QAvD_BwE

classic 1.PNG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Took last nite off from everything and went to "jam" nite at a local bar.  Most of the guys I know that played were out camping for a wkend party w/Warren Haynes & Mule and quite a few others comprising two-days.  Got the invite but blew it off.  Guess the days are over for me stumbling around in tent city looking my pillow!  .lolol  Years ago I went AWOL after a Browns/Steelers game in Cleveland.  Got tired of looking for the bus my buddies rented and crawled in one that looked much like it w/a couple good lookin women in it.  Yup, wound up in Pittsburg and got home 3 days later.  A friend drove to Pittsburgh and brought me back!  Had a great time.  😂  Sooo, back to the story line!  Hit the bar last nite and got a treat.  Former drummer for Zakk Wylde & Black Label Society showed up.  Talk about a jam nite?  Playin on someone elses kit using his sticks and just flat cooked.  Not him in this video but if you've never heard of Zakk Wylde here's a taste!  Today was a Bday party for my 7-year-old grandson.  Smooth sailing in comparison.  ha!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Took last nite off from everything and went to "jam" nite at a local bar.  Most of the guys I know that played were out camping for a wkend party w/Warren Haynes & Mule and quite a few others comprising two-days.  Got the invite but blew it off.  Guess the days are over for me stumbling around in tent city looking my pillow!  .lolol  Years ago I went AWOL after a Browns/Steelers game in Cleveland.  Got tired of looking for the bus my buddies rented and crawled in one that looked much like it w/a couple good lookin women in it.  Yup, wound up in Pittsburg and got home 3 days later.  A friend drove to Pittsburgh and brought me back!  Had a great time.  😂  Sooo, back to the story line!  Hit the bar last nite and got a treat.  Former drummer for Zakk Wylde & Black Label Society showed up.  Talk about a jam nite?  Playin on someone elses kit using his sticks and just flat cooked.  Not him in this video but if you've never heard of Zakk Wylde here's a taste!  Today was a Bday party for my 7-year-old grandson.  Smooth sailing in comparison.  ha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4